Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Call of Duty: Black Ops
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:30 pm 

The biggest action series of all time returns. Call of Duty: Black Ops is an entertainment experience that will take you to conflicts across the globe, as elite Black Ops forces fight in the deniable operations and secret wars that occurred under the veil of the Cold War.
Attachment:
black-ops-cover.jpg
black-ops-cover.jpg [ 109.9 KiB | Viewed 4801 times ]

OVERVIEW
Black Ops is a first-person shooter. The player assumes the role of a foot soldier who can wield various firearms, of which two at a time can be carried; throw grenades and other explosives; and use other equipment as weapons. A player close enough to an enemy can kill with one knife blow. A character can take three stances: standing, crouching, or prone; each affects rate of movement, accuracy, and stealth. The player can dive prone from a standing position when running. The player can momentarily sprint but will then grow tired. The screen glows red to indicate damage to a player's health, which goes away over time. When the character is within the blast radius of a live grenade, a marker indicates the direction of the grenade, helping the player to flee or throw it back. Among the game's weapons are crossbows with bolts and explosive ammunition, Dragon's Breath rounds and ballistic knives.

Attachment:
black-ops-screens.jpg
black-ops-screens.jpg [ 408.35 KiB | Viewed 4801 times ]

MULTIPLAYER
The online multiplayer mode of Black Ops revolves around, usually two teams on a specific mission. For example in Team Deathmatch the team with the most kills wins, while in Capture the Flag, players take the other team's flags and return it to their own base. Additionally, there is Free For All in which players aren't separated into teams. Not including Downloadable maps, there are 14 different maps.

AN INCREDIBLY DEEP MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE

Expanding on the series' ultimate multiplayer experience, Call of Duty: Black Ops takes competitive play to new heights. Expect the fast-paced, action-packed combat you love with more features than ever before:

* Earn in-game COD Points that work like currency to purchase equipment, attachments, perks, and new customization options. This gives you the freedom to purchase what you want, when you want.
* All new Killstreaks such as Napalm Strikes, the remote controlled explosive device (RC Car), and controllable helicopters.
* Put your COD Points on the line with all-new Wager Matches. Compete for one of the top three spots in four custom game modes that test your nerves and weapon skills.
* Customize the look of your soldiers with a variety of face paints, gun camos, and equipment options.
* Use the brand new Theater Mode to show off your most epic kills. Edit and upload gameplay videos for the world to see what you're made of.
* Jump into Combat Training and hone your tactics against A.I. bots in both Free-For-All and Team Deathmatch game modes.

CAMPAIGN
The player assumes the role of various characters during the single-player campaign, changing perspectives throughout the story. The playable characters are special forces operatives conducting black operations behind enemy lines. In this way, the player's characters have their own traits such as voices and shadows. Each mission features a series of objectives that are displayed on the heads-up display, which marks the direction and distance towards and from such objectives. The player is accompanied by friendly troops throughout the game. Although primarily a first-person shooter, the player pilots a Hind helicopter and guides friendly troops from a SR-71 Blackbird reconnaissance aircraft. The campaign features several scripted cinematic moments. One of them is a bullet time effect during the "Victor Charlie" level, activated when the player fires toward the last enemy of a Viet Cong squad.

AN EPIC SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN

The hallmark intensity of Call of Duty returns with an epic single-player campaign that takes players deep behind enemy lines as an elite Black Ops soldier engaging in covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts across the globe.

CO-OP GAMEPLAY

* ZOMBIES RETURN! The fan favorite co-op mode made famous in Call of Duty: World at War is back as you and up to 3 friends use a multitude weapons to fend off endless waves of blood-thirsty Zombies. Fight to survive in one of the most thrilling and critically-acclaimed co-op experiences in gaming. Stay tuned as the mystery behind Zombies unravels...
* Combat Training allows you to play against enemy controlled AI with your friends, online and split-screen.

PLATFORMS: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS
Attachment:
black-ops-platforms.jpg
black-ops-platforms.jpg [ 71.67 KiB | Viewed 4801 times ]

RELEASE DATE: November 9, 2010

Source- COD:Black Ops original site.

For this message the author Sokki has received thanks from:
Mike

Post subject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 am 

ok how did u do that but i LOOOOOVE LOVE that game sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much what part are you at? or have u beat the game?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:10 pm 

It's a fun game, but they really need to add something new to the gameplay. I feel like the last 3 versions of this game have been EXACTLY the same. I'm talking about online play here, the only real reason to get this game.

I think they should take a cue from Battlefield and add vehicles and larger destructable environments.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 am 

For this message the author sashko138 has received thanks from:
gabrielok

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:56 am 

sashko138 wrote:

Lol, I used to watch the show that this is from, "Family Matters".

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 pm 

mmmh...I dont have black ops but I have modern warfare on the wii^^ it is awesome :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 am 

Hmm...I dont got black ops too but I played the zombie mode version of it in the Ipod...its AWESOME and i wonder how the graphics will be better if it is in the Xbox version

Akosibitoy:I feel sad...
Sokki gives Akosibitoy an EPIC cookie...
Akosibitoy feels EPIC!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:25 am 

Hehe. I just got the iPod Touch today, and that was the first app I got, excluding MiniSquadron, AngryBirds and Fruit Ninja.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 pm 

i got black ops

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:21 pm 

beat it like 8 times...... on wii^^

Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next