Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Spore
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:20 pm 

How will you create the universe?

With Spore you can nurture your creature through five stages of evolution: Cell, Creature, Tribe, Civilization, and Space. Or if you prefer, spend as much time as you like making creatures, vehicles, buildings and spaceships with Spore's unique Creator tools.

* CREATE Your Universe from Microscopic to Macrocosmic - From tide pool amoebas to thriving civilizations to intergalactic starships, everything is in your hands.
* EVOLVE Your Creature through Five Stages - It's survival of the funnest as your choices reverberate through generations and ultimately decide the fate of your civilization.
* EXPLORE your world and beyond - Will you rule, or will your beloved planet be blasted to smithereens by a superior alien race?
* SHARE with the world - Everything you make is shared with other players and vice versa, providing tons of cool creatures to meet and new places to visit.

While Spore is a single player game, your creations and other players' creations are automatically shared between your galaxy and theirs, providing a limitless number of worlds to explore and play within.

RELEASE DATE: September 07, 2008

Source - Spore original site http://www.spore.com

For this message the author Sokki has received thanks from:
gabrielok, nick117

Post subject: Re: Spore
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 pm 

I created more than 300 things!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:43 pm 

i beat the game on DS lite.... thank sokki wanna play it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 pm 

i love spore!

i dont have it to bad:(...

but i made some epic monsters on the computer of my friend! and its awesome! if only my computer was faster and better with games i would buy spore without doub!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm 

i got spore and on space stage made it to the center of the galaxy where you get the ultimate item see for yourself what it is but its guarded by the grox(the most evolved and aggresive speicies in the galaxy.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:46 pm 

I love Spore! I really wish I had it... My friend showed it to me and I played for quite a while (tee-hee). Epic game I'm getting that for X-mas!!

•._.•ⓟⓞⓝⓘⓝ•._.•

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:50 pm 

I missed Spore.. it used to be sooo much fun! I downloaded it again :) I'm telling you this to remind you of this awesome game if you are bored!!

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]