Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Future avatar items
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:27 pm 

I know this might be a bit topic but i just want to let you guys know that am delighted at the way activity is increasing once more on this site. I hope it gets as active as it once was. :thumbs_up:

Back to topic, I like the ideas Yngwie. They'll be complicated but am sure we could work something out. I honestly think platforms would be better than pets. In fact pets can wait and so can platforms. We should decide on regular clothing or accessories updates. If people are willing maybe we could sometime get to the point where people submit their ideas of accessories or clothing updates. :exclaim: :gangster:

For this message the author jacker77 has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:08 am 

jacker77 wrote:
I know this might be a bit topic but i just want to let you guys know that am delighted at the way activity is increasing once more on this site. I hope it gets as active as it once was. :thumbs_up:

Back to topic, I like the ideas Yngwie. They'll be complicated but am sure we could work something out. I honestly think platforms would be better than pets. In fact pets can wait and so can platforms. We should decide on regular clothing or accessories updates. If people are willing maybe we could sometime get to the point where people submit their ideas of accessories or clothing updates. :exclaim: :gangster:

Good bro jacker! no time no see man!
Thanks for responding to the thread man ;) We really apriciate your returnal!

-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:59 pm 

Can't believe I forgot, we need open Hoodies with white shirts.

Hoodies should come in these colours: Red, Dark Green, Bold Blue, Black, Brown and White (black shirt though).

This is my common style, I can't believe that I forgot it, when I originally wrote the list I was probably WEARING that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:00 am 

Hoodies are a pretty decent idea indeed. I'd probably go with the Black one xD. I would
I support this idea, but i'd first like to see some other ideas put into reality before trying to make new ideas.
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:03 pm 

So back here again due to Likwid's latest thread about site suggestions.
This gave me even more ideas here.
I know I've mentioned backgrounds before but this is an, "in addition to backgrounds" type thing.
We need the world flags behind us. As backgrounds, if we could hang a flag pattern across there it would be cool. Not to mention, avatar clothing to match.
It would be really interesting to be wearing your national logo with it also in your background. Would be a seasonal or permanent thing for some people. I'd prolly do it during the Olympics which just passed as we all should know.
Could even include fictional flags or insignias, as a way to say that we are a fan of that thing.
Plus I bet that when Castaway 3 becomes reality, if it's on Steam YouTubers will play it.
It would be fair that let's say Markiplier played it, that we could get some Markiplier backgrounds or shirts.
He supports you, we can support him in our local site community.

Also I have probably mentioned this before on another post, but including armour from Castaway into the avatar creation would be an amazing idea.
(Certain avatar stuff is locked when you're a low level right?)
Could prolly lock it to various levels with Minotaur and Paladin being 19+ or something. Could even be a great way to tease upcoming armour for Castaway 3.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:27 am 

Evil_Paragon wrote:
So back here again due to Likwid's latest thread about site suggestions.
This gave me even more ideas here.
I know I've mentioned backgrounds before but this is an, "in addition to backgrounds" type thing.
We need the world flags behind us. As backgrounds, if we could hang a flag pattern across there it would be cool. Not to mention, avatar clothing to match.
It would be really interesting to be wearing your national logo with it also in your background. Would be a seasonal or permanent thing for some people. I'd prolly do it during the Olympics which just passed as we all should know.
Could even include fictional flags or insignias, as a way to say that we are a fan of that thing.
Plus I bet that when Castaway 3 becomes reality, if it's on Steam YouTubers will play it.
It would be fair that let's say Markiplier played it, that we could get some Markiplier backgrounds or shirts.
He supports you, we can support him in our local site community.

Also I have probably mentioned this before on another post, but including armour from Castaway into the avatar creation would be an amazing idea.
(Certain avatar stuff is locked when you're a low level right?)
Could prolly lock it to various levels with Minotaur and Paladin being 19+ or something. Could even be a great way to tease upcoming armour for Castaway 3.

I don't dislike your idea, but i rather have no background than to have to wear my country's flag as a background. I would rather have colorful kind of backgrounds, like psychodemic colored backgrounds or something. If for future progression, it would be totally sick if they would've been animated too.. An optimal psychodemic illusion as background would be pretty dope.. Although i doubt this would work out xD.

I do support the background idea tho. I just dislike the country flags as backgrounds ;)

-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:12 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:

I don't dislike your idea, but i rather have no background than to have to wear my country's flag as a background. I would rather have colorful kind of backgrounds, like psychodemic colored backgrounds or something. If for future progression, it would be totally sick if they would've been animated too.. An optimal psychodemic illusion as background would be pretty dope.. Although i doubt this would work out xD.

I do support the background idea tho. I just dislike the country flags as backgrounds ;)

-Yngwie-

Nah nah nah, backgrounds were always an optional thing. It's just that in addition to adding backgrounds, a pretty solid choice for them would be flags.
Not to mention many other designs and themes could be there, such as grassland with sky or space ect. Nothing forced. Also a lot of my suggestions aren't for me. It would be impossible to wear them all. These are what I believe people would use, and why they'd be good for adding.
I believe people will use their nation's flag as a background if we had a background option with flags, therefore it would be a good idea to include them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:44 pm 

HAHA!
Here I come again ignoring Yngwie telling me that Likwid should implement some more things before I suggest more!
Too bad Yngwie, I got more! XD

Spoiler:

Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3