Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Future avatar items
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:42 pm 

So today Likwid asked me what the thoughs were about the new avatar items..
So, this thread is specially made for everyone which have great ideas for new items!

Well, i got some ideas though. I like the captain jackets from bleach, alrhough i know it's going to be pretty impossible to get these, they're sure a nice item

More hair styles: I would like to see more hairstyles.. Maybe some more face expressions to.
New shoes/boots. There aren't many different shoes or boots yet. So i'm hoping for some more..

This idea might be alot harder for you Likwid, but read this for me
Exp increasing cloths ( only for lv 18+ or above
Now, because it's really hard to get any further levelings after lv 18. It might be a good idea to come up with exp increasing items.
The amount of increasing will be extremely low of couse. every part would give aound 0,3 bonus exp. So that's almost nothing. But they're added up to your daily exp gain.
Likwid, i know you might dislike this idea, but i think it might be useful for users that are lv 18+, and it might motivate others to achieve lv 18 too.

If you think gaining these clothes at lv 18 is too easy, then we could also make a pay way.. Like, buying them with exp or something. like 50-150 exp.I think this is a pretty fair trade though. there should be a body part, head part, leg part, accessories part ( body and leg only). That's the kind of idea i have.
If not possible, then it's to bad. But i think it would have a postive effect on the site ;)!

Now, what are your ideas fellew likwidians!?
-yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
jacker77

Post subject: Re: Future avatar items
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:15 pm 

null

Last edited by Daikenkini on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author Daikenkini has received thanks from:
gabrielok, sexyfiregirl, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:15 pm 

Daikenkini wrote:
I think we should add a completely new category to the Avatar Items. You know, Likiwd has created a universe of so many different mons following you around ... I think we need "Pets" to be added to the avatars, since we've had Gila Monsters, Loomies etc. accompany us in Castaway 2, Castaway Island TD, any game for Likwid's Universe really.

I imagine it like this:

Other than that, more items for the already existing categories would be nice to have as well ... Now that Likwid has come back, let's make monthly equipement items a thing? :>

I like the pet idea! Although it's an old one, i would gladly see this new category into reality! I'm not sure if Likwid can make it monthy, since he is also planning a new game project.. So we have to choose.. A new game, or new avatar items..
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:10 am 

I 100% support Pets, that would be amazing!

On the adding more things side, I think more variants of pre-existing items should be added, it would be nice if this visor came in blue.

Last edited by Evil_Paragon on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:26 pm 

I however dislike the pets being put bellow the avatar. I think they should be put in the sides.

We should need some pet ideas. So, we already decided that most of the pets will be casyaway based. If we have some fine,and good digitat artists, we could hold a contest. Which pets are the best, and make a poll out of these. The 5 pets with the most votes will win.
Of, 5 pets is nothing, but we can make it a monthy event If things are going alright..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:38 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
I however dislike the pets being put bellow the avatar. I think they should be put in the sides.

What do you mean sides?
I don't see anywhere else but bellow to put them, unless you mean you don't want to see them and they are only in a certain area.

I want the pets to be visible just as the avatar is.

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
We should need some pet ideas. So, we already decided that most of the pets will be casyaway based. If we have some fine,and good digitat artists, we could hold a contest. Which pets are the best, and make a poll out of these. The 5 pets with the most votes will win.
Of, 5 pets is nothing, but we can make it a monthy event If things are going alright..

I do like the artist competitions, sounds good, but what creatures would be added? They would have to be unique creations, as to not put Likwid in any trouble. All I am seeing is a bunch of Fakemon and cartoon-styled real animals, doesn't sound very exciting.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:13 pm 

with sides i ment right or left. Like the example daikeniki gave us.
I know where you want to go. Having fakemons or cartoon animals isn't what we're waiting for. We would need pets that are from the same format as castaway. So, there is a limit and restriction to what kind of pet people might be allowed to put in the competition.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:36 pm 

Okay, no more pet discussion from me.

Would Backgrounds be a good idea?

Just something that gets placed behind your avatar.
I do like that the avatars blend in with the dark grey site background but adding backgrounds to your avatar is just another cool feature.

Again they could be Castaway themed!

Infact, just more Castaway everything. If we had armour as clothes or the weapons to hold that would be so cool. 10/10 would hold the stick.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:01 pm 

Well, I don't actually enjoy much the idea of a background. I think it will be too much information. I enjoy the clean style of the forums. And pets wouldn't be so flashy as a background

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
jacker77, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:56 pm 

The idea of a background does sound good. But it wouldn't mix up with the forum.. the pet idea was nice though. there is about enough space to make small pets. Both left and right have enough space. I think that the pet idea should really be reconsidered. Because having a pet is one of the most requested avatar items from the past few years. We had this discussion back a couple of years ago that having pets beside us would be a awesome addition to the avatar item store.
-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
gabrielok

Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 28 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next