Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Latest avater clothing.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:08 am 

Likwid's inactivity is not helping. Really its not. I've been in this game for 3 years but the latest clothing hasn't changed. Its was there when i got in. Its not fun to know that by level 12 you've tried all there is to where on Likwid games. I say every month a new form of clothing should be added.
This is the exact problem Ponin was complaining about. I'm sure it can totally solve the problem of clothing on this site.

For this message the author jacker77 has received thanks from:
sexyfiregirl, YngwieOfDoom

Post subject: Re: Latest avater clothing.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 am 

jacker77 wrote:
Likwid's inactivity is not helping. Really its not. I've been in this game for 3 years but the latest clothing hasn't changed. Its was there when i got in. Its not fun to know that by level 12 you've tried all there is to where on Likwid games. I say every month a new form of clothing should be added.
This is the exact problem Ponin was complaining about. I'm sure it can totally solve the problem of clothing on this site.

I've been here for some years now to. Back then, Likwid updated cloths. I think almost every month indeed.
The leather arm thing was the last updated cloth.. I agree that we need much more clothings depending on forum posts, level, thanks, ETC. Kind of achievment clothings. But, for as long as Likwid doesn't return. We can complain all we want but, it won't make a god damn different without him.
The smartass had to put someone on the lead before leaving the site.
Now look what chaos. all short of brilliant ideas. And not a SINGLE GOD DAMN IDEA is working out.
This is bad, really bad. I'm not even sure if Likwid will return or not..
He should point someone to take over the site. Before it's whiped out by the spams....
-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
carol100c, gabrielok, sexyfiregirl

Post subject: Re: Latest avater clothing.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:50 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
jacker77 wrote:

I've been here for some years now to. Back then, Likwid updated cloths. I think almost every month indeed.
The leather arm thing was the last updated cloth.. I agree that we need much more clothings depending on forum posts, level, thanks, ETC. Kind of achievment clothings. But, for as long as Likwid doesn't return. We can complain all we want but, it won't make a god damn different without him.
The smartass had to put someone on the lead before leaving the site.
Now look what chaos. all short of brilliant ideas. And not a SINGLE GOD DAMN IDEA is working out.
This is bad, really bad. I'm not even sure if Likwid will return or not..
He should point someone to take over the site. Before it's whiped out by the spams....
-Yngwie-

Some more proof that this is true, I have been registered on likwidgames since May 22nd, 2012 and the current NEWEST avatar item hasn't changed since. It was the Leather wrist bands when I first started playing and it still is. WTF is going on people?!!?!?
Spoiler:

•._.•ⓟⓞⓝⓘⓝ•._.•

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]