Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Avatar showcasing show idea.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:25 am 

Good day people of Likwidia :)
Well, the tittle kind of explains itself i guess.
The idea is to bring back the new avatar showdown compitittion!
BUT, more like a fasion thing. Each time Likwid updates new clothes, Someone can choose to show these new clothings in combination with the older clothings! Then, we can vote on which avatar looks the best! ;) Ofc, the max will be 5 people.
The first placer (most votes) will be rewarded with 150 exp (IF Likwid is active enough)
Second place will be rewarded with 100 exp points
Third place wil be rewarded with 75 exp points.

Fourth and fifth will not get a reward though:(.
I hope this idea wil somehow make the forum and the community more active and more fun! And hopefully, it ill also make Likwid more active and motivated to make new items! ;)

-Yngwie-

Post subject: Re: Avatar showcasing show idea.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 pm 

Because I went through some of the site's forums to learn more history about this place, I know well of the comps. I see they were very fun and even themed. If this were to happen (I made a list but I misplaced it, will find later.) I have some suggestions for themes. Things from goth to rainbow sweetness, to include many different themes. I thought evil themed, but then all I could imagine would be people copying your avatar, Yngwie.
(Dat poking dat bear tho)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:36 pm 

I would LOVE to participate in one of these again!
But we need more members to make a decent voting :/

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:09 pm 

Evil_Paragon wrote:
Because I went through some of the site's forums to learn more history about this place, I know well of the comps. I see they were very fun and even themed. If this were to happen (I made a list but I misplaced it, will find later.) I have some suggestions for themes. Things from goth to rainbow sweetness, to include many different themes. I thought evil themed, but then all I could imagine would be people copying your avatar, Yngwie.
(Dat poking dat bear tho)

I have a copy right on my avatar. I'm can be such a dick, to just ban these people xD MWUEUEUE! >:] So yea.. But, anyways. IF people are giong to copy others. Theyre just disqualified. Easy enough. I changed my hair color from the moment when i became mod.
I had red hair in the beeginning, after i got blue, then i got green. and when i becoame mod. I made both hair color, and eye color yellow ( refference to the godlike appearende in full metal alchemist) anyways. Me and likwid looked nearly the same in the beginning. But Likwid's avatar is also coppy right. So i changed mine. xD
-Yngwie-

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]