Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: transformers 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 pm 

ok i want to know if anyone else has seen transformers 3 i saw it in theaters and i found it online. i am a transformers fan so i have seen all three movies. i have the first two on dvd and im waiting for the third. if your not shure what im talking about the movies come in this order. transformers, transformers 2 revenge of the fallen, and transformers 3 dark of the moon.
i really just want to here what you guys think about these three movies, so post whaterver comes to mind about them.

Post subject: Re: transformers 3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:50 am 

Honestly, I like the very first Transformers movie the best. I also like Transformers: Dark of the Moon because of the chick, I think she looks better than Megan Fox. :laugh: All three movies were awesome though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:44 pm 

I agree with iWicked and I like the graphics of Dark of the Moon.Megan fox is a serious gamer however so I like her more.She is also a better actor.

This is what I live for
X B O X 3 6 0
Feel free to ask me how to get an achievement XD

BORN AUSSIE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm 

ya but what do you think of the story from the movies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:58 pm 

I think the story of the first movie was awesome and with good action. The second one had also got a good story and action scenes. But when it came to the third one....ahhh, the director was only there for the money. The serie came to that sad time when there is no more story to be told and the directors make it up just to dig more money from the end...this is depressive. Though there were really awesome special effects and all.

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 am 

Over all this movie is awesome. I love the theme of this movie. I like the story of this movie. This movie is best movie in transformers series.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:25 am 

Its all 3 parts are awesome but honestly speaking its 3rd part "Transformers Prime: Darkness Rising" is amazing. And now i think Transformer series is finish with new hero in the movie. I don't think its 4 part will become a huge movie in box office.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:14 pm 

.... I started this page over a year ago, and I have 2 say I am very surprised someone commented on it. But What I'm really wondering about is why you brought up Transformers Prime Jacey. There is a huge difference between the T.V. show and the movies. From your sentence structure I assume you are still young and it's great that younger people are fans of transformers. Anyways I am still surprised that you commented on this.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]