Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Transformer 4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 am 

Mark Wahlberg formally arrived a part in Transformers 4. "I'm really thrilled about 'Transformers,'" Wahlberg says. "Michael Bay and I just did 'Pain & Gain' and we had such a fun time creating it. He came to me and said, 'I'm type of doing a whole different restart on 'Transformers.' Are you interested?' I said, 'Yeah, I'll do it!'. I liked the concept and I think we can create something really awesome and kick-ass. This is not something where it's already recognized and I'm just in there to get a income. I'm considering this is the most part of my profession and I can do something really unique."

The present strategy is for Transformers 4 to capture in May and see a launch on July 27, 2014. Including to Wahlberg's enjoyment is the expectation from a very particular market.

"It's the only time my children have ever been enthusiastic about a film I'm creating," he fun.

Check returning soon for the complete movie meeting and capture Damaged Town, instructed by Allen Gaines, in cinemas on Jan 18.

Post subject: Re: Transformer 4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:17 am 

Cool!

If we all meant to pop out of bed, we would live in toasters.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]