Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Happy New Years!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

I just want to wish everyone here a Happy New Years and all the best in 2017.

2016 has been a crazy time for me personally. My job and the birth of my first child has taken away so much of my free time, that I feel I have neglected my site and the fans of my games. My resolution for 2017 is to be more active on here and on social media both for likwid games (@likwidgames) and me personally (@likwid).

I will also continue on the redesign of the site, which you can currently view at http://beta.likwidgames.com. Would love to hear your feedback and suggestions on what you'd like to see on the site.

Finally, there will be one or more new games created by me in 2017. That I can promise you :)

For this message the author likwid has received thanks from:
Evil_Paragon, YngwieOfDoom

Post subject: Re: Happy New Years!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:23 am 

likwid wrote:
I just want to wish everyone here a Happy New Years and all the best in 2017.

2016 has been a crazy time for me personally. My job and the birth of my first child has taken away so much of my free time, that I feel I have neglected my site and the fans of my games. My resolution for 2017 is to be more active on here and on social media both for likwid games (@likwidgames) and me personally (@likwid).

I will also continue on the redesign of the site, which you can currently view at http://beta.likwidgames.com. Would love to hear your feedback and suggestions on what you'd like to see on the site.

Finally, there will be one or more new games created by me in 2017. That I can promise you :)

I wish you best of luck for this year too mate! Remember, i'll always have your back. Ill stay here and keep the site active if i must! Your resolution sounds promising, but don't forget about your child either ;). Evil_paragon and I are here for you and the site ;)

-Yngwie-

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]