Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 2 of 7   [ 70 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Site Redesign
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 pm 

yes i acually agree i mean the fourm thingy was good but this new look is not to my style ...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:09 pm 

Ya, it's a big change, but as likwid says, it's for the best. A lot of people don't like change, but likwid is getting with the times and updating the site to keep up with the ever changing web.

I for one, really like having the bar at the top of my screen for easy access of many links that I use. Unless you are using a netbook or ancient monitor, this bar really shouldn't interfere much. Maybe in the future, likwid can provide a setting for users to disable it.

The site looks very modern and clean, and loads way faster than it used to. Keep it up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:22 pm 

is it just me or the achievements arent for games?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 pm 

Mike, I understand what you're saying, but really modernization isn't an issue here. It should be focused an what's best for us as a group. I don't experience this faster loading, and I for one don't care if it's modern. Modern is hanging your pants on the ground. That's stupid.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 pm 

It might just be me but I'm a bit uncomfortable with the current layout of the site, the homepage specifically.

I suppose I kind of don't like the:

. White coloured boxes clashing with the awesome watery side-background and the black boxes. I guess I kind of liked the site when it was darkish...

. Smaller pictures; they kind of look all clustered up and a waste of space since you can't make out what they are, specifically the 'Top Games' section.

But other than that, I'd say the update to the site was perfect, and you did a great job. But I can't say the word 'perfect' truthfully since I know it's only going to get better. :laugh:

EDIT: Grammar fix-up

Time for Nintendo to CRESCENDO (okay, that was lame) anyways, E3 is gonna blow your socks and shoes and fashion accessories off! :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:37 pm 

Altough I liked the uptade I agree with thingamajing, the black boxes were better than the white ones

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 pm 

The thing I find most annoying is not the fact that it hurts my eyes (which it does), but the fact that I have decreased game viewing capacity due to this non moving obstructive overhead bar thing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:03 am 

i agree with Sylence

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:40 am 

i dont mean to bug here, but i think that themes for the firefox add-on "stylish" seems better and better o.O

also, i do agree with thingamajig, the white coloring doesnt go good with the dark, watery theme.

also, can you please fix a login bug?

right before i posted this, it said i was unable to post any messages on this, i looked up and it said i was still logged in, least this bug was at least temporarily fix by logging out, and logging back in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:56 am 

um i found a bug too
it says i posted this messige thursday when its wedsday 9:00 pm? and i dont know how to report a bug?

Post a reply Page 2 of 7   [ 70 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next