Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Likwid Games entering the mobile app market
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 am 

Thing11th wrote:
Really, were not sub-admins, just mods. If I was sub-admin, I would have put a spam stopper in already. I have talked to Likwid about a question for the sign up though. :)

Haven't you mentioned by now that he isn't active anymore?
The last time he went on the site seems to be a month ago..
How can we trust a admin,creator if he doens't apear to be on his own site..
Likwid should create sub admins, and more mobs..
This is getting out of hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:41 am 

I am very much against promoting more moderators. A site is more lively and a community is somewhat healthier when everyone's equal in strength, importance, and voice.

A botblocker in the sign up would help a lot though... First of all though, I wish Likwid to come back and get more active again.

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

For this message the author Quicksmasher has received thanks from:
gabrielok

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:35 am 

I did message Likwid about it, he said he would do it. Maybe you guys could ask through the contact page at the bottom of the website. Not sure who it send the message to though. :)

If we all meant to pop out of bed, we would live in toasters.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:27 pm 

A website of almost 25k users CANNOT relay on just 3 people kwikz. I know you're against it but,
Mike, the global mod has been inactive to.
Thing11th, sokki, mike where the only 3 global mods that I remember.
+ Likwid as admin is 4 people. Count mike down. You end up as 3 mods/admins that are trying to keep up a site of a 24-25k population. How in the name of God are we going to do that?
Even the Admin is being inactive now.
Count him down. We only have thing11th and sokki left..
I mean.. Come on guys.. What the hack is wrong with that..
We cannot expect sokki and thing11th to maintain the website on their own. don't try to prove me wrong. This is how it is. we NEED more man.. This situation is going to be uncontroleble if we don't get in.
I don't want the website to be soaked in power and a unbalance between mods and normal members but.
It's already out of balance.. We got a Shitload of new members since the past 3 years and not a SINGLE new mod had been counting. I'm being active on Vizzed.com. David got like 30+ people that helps him maintaining the website. There is indeed a great different between a newbie, member, trusted member, and staff but, I think that things just work that way. Its realistic. Look at the world.. Everything goes about power in this century. Even the internet has it.
Its okey that likwid wants to be so rightful toward everyone else but, its impossible.
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:51 am 

The [active] userbase isn't as big and doesn't need more moderators (my opinion). The thing is, I'm talking about ACTIVE moderators.

Of course we have to take into consideration that Mike is inactive and Sokki and Thing11th are only semi-active. To that I want to add that I do appreciate you taking care of the spambots and other stuff, however you are ONLY CLEARING UP but NOT MAKING THE FORUMS MORE LIVELY / FASTER.

And an active mod has to do both ... clean up, and contribute to make up for the gaps :) You're still doing a good job on here, though.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 am 

Quicksmasher wrote:
The [active] userbase isn't as big and doesn't need more moderators (my opinion). The thing is, I'm talking about ACTIVE moderators.

Of course we have to take into consideration that Mike is inactive and Sokki and Thing11th are only semi-active. To that I want to add that I do appreciate you taking care of the spambots and other stuff, however you are ONLY CLEARING UP but NOT MAKING THE FORUMS MORE LIVELY / FASTER.

And an active mod has to do both ... clean up, and contribute to make up for the gaps :) You're still doing a good job on here, though.

I'm yet to be global moderator. IF I was one, I would be deleting spam everyday.
Sokki and thing11th are doing a good job considering the fact that they are the only 2 global modetaros on the site. I don't know how the comunity will be more active again.. We just lost A LOT of strong comunicative population.
nick117, alex5678, akosibitoy, Allesgozer, avenge7x, djcaling, Ennokk, Eori, Hasukage, hossam1444, JeffDunham, jvitor, koentje, joeraad12, Mike, mobyk, Nicolasnsv, Pitster62, PixelKiller, saadhayek, tbone, Thunder, Vinninsv, Wolfaybcauth, And I think you guys can call out some other really active members from th "older" times.
I Never hear anything of these guys.. As I remember vinninsv, saadayek are the 2 of them that where recently online but can't remember correctly.
But, Without these people, the comunity is gone. We had MUCH more to posts, much more posts. People actualy liked to response on each others posts. These things do not happen anymore.
Only gabriel, you, me, thing11th, sokki, and maybe 4 others are being active on th forum.
And I think that for the most newbies its a one night stand on the forum and then they are off to gaming again.
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 am 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
We just lost A LOT of strong comunicative population.
nick117, alex5678, akosibitoy, Allesgozer, avenge7x, djcaling, Ennokk, Eori, Hasukage, hossam1444, JeffDunham, jvitor, koentje, joeraad12, Mike, mobyk, Nicolasnsv, Pitster62, PixelKiller, saadhayek, tbone, Thunder, Vinninsv, Wolfaybcauth, And I think you guys can call out some other really active members from th "older" times.
I Never hear anything of these guys.. As I remember vinninsv, saadayek are the 2 of them that where recently online but can't remember correctly.
But, Without these people, the comunity is gone. We had MUCH more to posts, much more posts. People actualy liked to response on each others posts. These things do not happen anymore.

I completely agree with you on this.

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
Only gabriel, you, me, thing11th, sokki, and maybe 4 others are being active on th forum.
And I think that for the most newbies its a one night stand on the forum and then they are off to gaming again.
-Yngwie-

Well if we are so few ... why would we need more moderators?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Things have changed for the worse due to Likwid's absence.

Now things have to change for the good with the help of Likwid's comeback.

Sokki if you read this, talk to him ...

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 am 

Quicksmasher wrote:
YngwieOfDoom wrote:
We just lost A LOT of strong comunicative population.

I completely agree with you on this.

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
-Yngwie-

Well if we are so few ... why would we need more moderators?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Things have changed for the worse due to Likwid's absence.

Now things have to change for the good with the help of Likwid's comeback.

Sokki if you read this, talk to him ...

Because there are registing spambots on the website everyday..
I know, deleting it only cleans it up.. But, as long as Likwid doens't show up. we can't do anything more thn that.

I've sended Sokki a profile message about your request.
Lets just hope that Likwid does have a comeback.
I hope so Kwikz, I hope so..
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:39 pm 

I think adding a security question would replace at least one active mod's work.

Other than that, I agree with you once again.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:22 pm 

Quicksmasher wrote:
I think adding a security question would replace at least one active mod's work.

Other than that, I agree with you once again.

But to have that, Likwid has to show up.
Global mods do not have the permission to do such..
Security question is a all time asked qustion the past 3 months but, it just doens't come up.
I've pretty much had it with all the spam..
Its annoying, unneccesery, and its only destroys the site's populairity.
-Yngwie-

Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next