Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: New game coming out this week!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:03 pm 

If I'm taking drugs then so be it. There is no reason for me to fight with you. You can shout at the top of your lungs but if no one is listening you are better to save your breath. We either work together or die alone, that's what needs to be realized. Forums and chat rooms do not work. Live discussions do...

Hmmmm. I do wonder about something. Likwid is the owner and developer of Likwidgames. He has a team of people working on games, and keeping the site running. Who exactly are we to say what happens here? We have no claim to any of this. If as you say this generation of users plays games more than anything what should Likwid care? His website gets traffic. He and his team make money. They make more money from more users but who's to say he needs it.

If my indifference is equal to that of a drug addict then that outside view of the world is what gives me clarity. It is what allows me to understand the things you seem to have trouble with. But do not mistake my indifference with a lack of care and consideration. I am still here. I still care. But I am no longer one to waste my words on petty arguments.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:12 am 

So in your opinion, the community does not have a voice anymore just because recently there has not been anyone possibly hearing it?

K guys. Just K.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:22 pm 

I disagree on that term. I think the community hasn't lost their voices. It lost it's volume.
Because less people are online, less people use the forum, amd most people thast register noadays are either bots, or people that just come hre for the games. We still have our voices! i'm a 100% certain of that. But we have to repair our volumes again. I have been here for nearly four years now. And i'm not planning on giving up so easily, specially not now when likwid showed up again.

I know the hopes of the sites are small. But they're not zero. We have to fight for this small amount of potentionals that we all still hold! Alex, I know you have a strong and personal opinion about the site, and i know you have your own abselute solutions. And i'm really happy to see that you're thinking with us! ;) But I don't think that live communication will work..
-yngwie-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

Hey guys,

I really appreciate the enthusiasm and opinions, but let's keep this thread on topic please :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:49 pm 

likwid wrote:
Hey guys,

I really appreciate the enthusiasm and opinions, but let's keep this thread on topic please :)

http://www.likwidgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18803&p=30387

I demand an official word on this.

Also I am looking forward to your next big, "flagship" game. Haven't finished Castaway troops yet so I've still got plenty of quality gameplay hours to enjoy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:25 pm 

The game itself Likwid was suprisely good, yet easy to understand. Yet it had some challenge.
I liked the sound tracks you used. I just wish that the auto atttack would have been manual. Beause i sometimes die because the attack rate is to slow.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:53 am 

I think there is a misunderstanding in all of this. When I suggest communication I suggest communication with Likwid. To set what you could call a common ground with us users who are still active. Back on topic though. The game is fun. I can agree that the auto attack function isn't the best. That and maybe a form of "hitbox" surrounding enemies.

For this message the author alex5678 has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:37 pm 

Hey guys! I arrived a little late to the party, it seems. I agree with Daikenkini's demands. Also, glad to know that Likwid's "back". I hope you stay this time, like I always do.

So, on topic, here's an idea: attacking should be manual, yes, but it should come with a delay. So, when you buy better swords, this delay will decrease, letting you attack faster. Or there could be another piece of equipment or a perk that has this effect, so that people have to pay for it. What do you guys think? (:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2