Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Current errors LikwidGames has.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:49 am 

Good day fellow Likwidians,

Likwidgames is having some major error. The server upgrade causes there errors for some reason

Game rating:"Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_is_registered() in" This seems to be the error message that would be shown to you when you try to rate a game. This is a major problem, since that rating games is one of the main source of exp gaining in Likwidgames.

Games: It appears to me that most of the games may not work, i tried 4 different random games and they didn't load further beisde the advertising. You will be seeing white squire instead of the game. This is an massive problem, since Likwidgames is solidly used for gaming and if these games are defect, what can people do next here? The forum is the only fun thing to do beside the games. Please let us know if any of you have found any other kind of error or defected feature.

The notification system seems to have some problems too, as it has been fixed once, it's showing other abnormalities. You can see your notifications, but you cannot click the notifications or the usernames that sent you the notifications, therefore, you cannot be directly linked to the comment someone posted on your profile. Instead of that, you need to visit his or your own profile to be able to see your comments.
-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
Evil_Paragon

Post subject: Re: Current errors LikwidGames has.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:55 am 

I am testing these as I write:

Game Loading:
Castaway 2 - Worked fine, played for about 5 minutes then decided to keep testing.
The Awakening RPG - Didn't load, however under the assumption that Castaway 2 worked, I am going to say it was because of that games large file size and my slow Internet. Because of this, I will test Lab of the Dead, another game I know to have a large file size
Lab of the Dead - Worked fine, I should maybe try The Awakening RPG again to see if it is just that game.
The Awakening RPG (Part 2) - Worked fine, so a simple refresh on any games giving you trouble would solve it.

Game Rating:
Locom - Didn't work, when I refreshed it took away my rating, and my profile page did not see an increase in exp.
The Deepest Sleep - Same as Locom

Notifications:
Worked perfectly, the page loaded and when I clicked view it took me to the note-worthy item.

Game rating doesn't work but everything else seems fine.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:58 am 

Found:
Cannot edit avatar, which is a shame for me because I change my outfit every 2-5 months.
Cannot "Dim the lights" on games.
Cannot social share (Google+) for experience:
Spoiler:

For this message the author Evil_Paragon has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:10 am 

I guess the notification might be something only i have right now. What browser do you use Evil_paragon?
Also, i still believe some importasnt features from Likwidgames are damaged and it might be needed for likwidgames to shup down for a week or so. So that Likwid could fully work on these problems and fix them.

I tried playing games on Likwidgames on different locations and computer but to me, the games i clicked didn't load. Also, the advertisings are missplaced for some reason.

-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:31 am 

I use chrome.
Also Ad placements are fine for me. Wish they weren't and that they would go away but it's all to support Likwid.

Even if Likwid did shut down the site for a week, I don't think he would work on the site that much. This is just a theory and I am absolutely sure I am wrong, but what if Likwid has College/Uni? This would explain the amount of absentness. Most people who dev games don't have a job unless their job is to make games, but Likwid is frequently absent, leading me to believe that Likwid has schooling or something keeping him away from this site.

I don't believe in this theory as Likwid games has been a site for a long time. and let's date Likwid's absence to the last Avatar item. This is 5 years of schooling if I am right. That is a bit long for a standard Uni course (not sure about college). So Likwid could be learning some top level job or something else. Because my theory is the only theory, I am forced to believe it.

Plus Likwid will be turning 30 this year. A bit late for further schooling, not too far fetched but still very unlikely he would be doing any more schooling.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:04 am 

I think LikWid is still busy with his mobile game. I don't think he is slacking off or something. We're talking about LikWid here, he has been absent for a far longer period of time and he was still working on his games. Also, don't forget that LikWid is still human like both of us, he might also has some free time on his hands.

I do want to see LikWid fixing these new occured problems that are showing up around LikWidgames ever since the server was updated. The problems differs from browser and that's not a good sight. Let's hope that most of these problems wil be fixed soon enough. Things like not being able to rate the games on LikWidgames is a major problem.

-Yngwie-

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]