Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: New way to gain EXP: Loyalty
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm 

Longdawg7 wrote:
gabrielok wrote:
Longdawg7 wrote:
I wish you gained exp for performance from how well you perform in the games, do you think there is any way likwid could ever incorporate that?

Once again, this matter appears. Oh boy.

Lemme explain: To have the game influence your profile on the website, the developers of the game would have to code themselves the link between both. Which means that, unless Likwid gets a deal with programmers of the games that are added, he will have to make all games for the website, which isn`t viable at the current dimensions of the website (Nor is Likwid the god of programming).

I am aware of this fact, I am also certain that this site and programmers could work together to create a code that could do such a task, if they want this site to really take off, they will make that happen. Look at kongregate, they have a system where you get rewarded, it may not be xp but you get achievements and what not, thats way cooler than what likwid is doing right now. I appreciate the answer, and for future responses you post, a little less rudeness would be appreciated.

Well I`m sorry for that...forgive me for I have been getting way to rude on the forums. Just know its me and I do it with love and care :P

I kind of had the last drop of water, people have repeatedly asked such questions and I got mad. What I mean is that its not something with you personally, I have been holding this off for some time already and it came down on you. Hope we can still be friends :)

So, back to the original question: I do believe Likwid could implement that in the future. And Oh yes, he will. It`s just not going to be a near future. We have to be patient and wait for the website to be, as you used in the example, as big as kongregrate, which, wanting or not, we have to agree is much bigger than LikwidGames.

Once again, sorry :S

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
11rh10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:44 am 

What's kongregrate?

If we all meant to pop out of bed, we would live in toasters.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:19 am 

Kongregate is a site like likwid, but, has only 1 way to get xp i believe, and that is, achivement in games, likwid, isnt being able to do that because "the developers of the game would have to code themselves the link between both. Which means that, unless Likwid gets a deal with programmers of the games that are added, he will have to make all games for the website, which isn`t viable at the current dimensions of the website (Nor is Likwid the god of programming)."

Derp i guess im correct, if im not, feel free to put the right answer to that :s

For this message the author HugoV has received thanks from:
11rh10, joce310, Thing11th

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 pm 

HugoV wrote:
Kongregate is a site like Likwid, but, has only 1 way to get xp i believe, and that is, achivement in games, Likwid, isn't being able to do that because "Tg he developers of the game would have to code themselves the link between both. Which means that, unless Likwid gets a deal with programmers of the games that are added, he will have to make all games for the website, which isn`t viable at the current dimensions of the website (Nor is Likwid the god of programming)."

Derp i guess im correct, if im not, feel free to put the right answer to that :s

5 ways actually:

- Earning achievements

- Rating a game, an art or sound

- Uploading a game

- Referring a friend

- Referred friend moving up one level (up to level 10)

For this message the author sparkyboy6 has received thanks from:
DylanVarnell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:51 pm 

Iv only heard about kongregate from my brother who plays on another website :lips_sealed:
and thank you so much likwid no wonder I was to level 11 when I got on likwidgames this morrnig <3

Post a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4