Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: What type of game should we make next?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:13 pm 

This is a very early idea I'm having. So, to begin with:

The drawings could be a little tad bit less cartoonish. I mean, I like that, but I want the game to be a little faster than castaway. There could be basic towers, like a magic one, one that shoots arrows, one that is a cannon, etc. and they could be customized, e.g. you add an upgrade that makes them shoot faster (only a little bit), or that makes them stronger, and each tower levels up based on kills (like Castaway, but with the difference that there are like 50 levels and that each only raises the stats a little bit). If you added an ice crystal, the arrows (for example) would slow down enemies by the tower's level in percentage. What I want is a game that is much more technical, like, has thousands of stats, little chances and little differences that you can't know entirely, you just play and over time feel the effects. Am I making any sense? I think this is too complex, but the more complex, the better :)

Towers that have the poison crystal could, after level 20, have a very low chance that each shot could make enemies go mad and start attacking each other, so for example: a turret like tower (arrow tower that received a speed upgrade, a faster reload upgrade etc.) at level 30 could make 1 out of 20 enemies go mad.

If a tower had 1 poison crystal and 2 fire crystals, it could have a new effect after level 15 that would make enemies have a chance of going through a spontaneous combustion (very low), which would kill them instantly.

Enemies could have absurd amounts of health, like 20.000 points, so that you could calculate each effect and damage more precisely.

Now imagine a new concept: each tower has 100 elemental points. A low power crystal, for example, of fire, would use 5 elemental points to attribute to fire. A medium power crystal of ice would use 15 to attribute to ice, a high power cyrstal of earth would use 30, and an ultra power crystal of an x element would use 55 points. You could calculate effects of the towers' attacks based on how many points of each element they have, and they can only have up to 100 points. If a tower reached level 50 and you paid for the ultimate upgrade, they could have 200 elemental points to use.

The things I said would also demand many more stages, bigger than before, lasting longer, and with lots and lots of enemies.

I throwed in a whole lot of ideas. Hope it makes some sense to you. Please consider them :) Thanks.

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
11rh10, Thing11th

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 pm 

It should be multiplayer.

For this message the author Lizardo has received thanks from:
11rh10, Titan25000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:45 pm 
Site Admin

What do you all think of a game that involves building a town, recruiting adventurers, customizing a main hero, and battling enemy mobs?

For this message the author likwid has received thanks from:
gabrielok, Thing11th, Titan25000, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:39 pm 

likwid wrote:
What do you all think of a game that involves building a town, recruiting adventurers, customizing a main hero, and battling enemy mobs?

That sounds good too! :thumbs_up:

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:54 pm 

likwid wrote:

Well there was one kind of map on Warcraft 3 where you need to protect the castle from hordes (literally hordes) of incoming monsters and giant bosses!
You could pick a hero (out of 10-20) and start leveling up and buying stuff to destroy all incoming waves of enemies.
This game originally was most fun when it was played together with 2-3 people. Fun was good also, but impossible to win against all opened path (there were 8 spawning portals i think)

If you're into this Likwid, you can spend some time googling or youtubing (:S) for X hero siege

Additionally here is one hour link of casual gamelpay. I didn't watch it all, just the beginning to check if the start is good or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-88Ge78nlU

cheers

For this message the author Sokki has received thanks from:
likwid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 am 

likwid wrote:

That is a
Spoiler:
good idea! :thumbs_up:

If we all meant to pop out of bed, we would live in toasters.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:31 pm 

likwid wrote:

If it has multi yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 pm 

likwid wrote:

thats like my idea of the avatar hangout thing i like it its a good idea and you guys should go through with it likwid! :thumbs_up: !
Spoiler:

Post subject: mini heroes 2
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:19 pm 

please just do this for the people who still love this game.
make mini heroes 2

Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2