Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Castaway Island TD Review
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm 

~~~~~WELCOME TO MY CASTAWAY ISLAND TD REVIEW!~~~~~

>>>>>CASTAWAY ISLAND TD<<<<<

Castaway Island TD (CITD) is about a boy is stranded on a deserted island, and must protect several crystals from the monsters that reside on it. This game had a very innovative game style, in the sense that you were able to walk around as the boy and use your pet to give yourself the upper hand.

>>>>>STORYLINE<<<<<

The storyline was very nice, and it flowed along nicely. Yet, it did not seem too compelling to me. I would rate the storyline for CITD a 8.5/10.

>>>>>GAME PLAY<<<<<

The actual game play was very fun. The only real problem is the only thing your character DOES is build towers and upgrade them. Otherwise, you're just watching fury/scaly little monsters get slaughtered...(LOL) But I was OK with that layed back kinda style of game play, even though the fact that you cant destroy and rebuild on the same tile was discouraging. But, this made me think even more about my tower placement, rather than carelessly slapping strong towers in a row hoping everything would get killed. I'd rate the game play a 9.5/10.

>>>>>GRAPHICS<<<<<

Good old classic Castaway graphics strike again! Although they weren't as detailed as an MMORPG, CITD graphics do place high among other Flash games. I'd rate 'em a solid 9/10.

>>>>>TOTAL<<<<<

In total I'd rate CITD a good 9/10. Decent storyline, great game play, and nice graphics add up to another masterpiece by Likwid! Thanks for reading!

For this message the author upsidied2 has received thanks from:
Vinninsv

Post subject: Re: Castaway Island TD Review
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:38 am 

upsidied2 wrote:
~~~~~WELCOME TO MY CASTAWAY ISLAND TD REVIEW!~~~~~

>>>>>CASTAWAY ISLAND TD<<<<<

Castaway Island TD (CITD) is about a boy is stranded on a deserted island, and must protect several crystals from the monsters that reside on it. This game had a very innovative game style, in the sense that you were able to walk around as the boy and use your pet to give yourself the upper hand.

>>>>>STORYLINE<<<<<

The storyline was very nice, and it flowed along nicely. Yet, it did not seem too compelling to me. I would rate the storyline for CITD a 8.5/10.

>>>>>GAME PLAY<<<<<

The actual game play was very fun. The only real problem is the only thing your character DOES is build towers and upgrade them. Otherwise, you're just watching fury/scaly little monsters get slaughtered...(LOL) But I was OK with that layed back kinda style of game play, even though the fact that you cant destroy and rebuild on the same tile was discouraging. But, this made me think even more about my tower placement, rather than carelessly slapping strong towers in a row hoping everything would get killed. I'd rate the game play a 9.5/10.

>>>>>GRAPHICS<<<<<

Good old classic Castaway graphics strike again! Although they weren't as detailed as an MMORPG, CITD graphics do place high among other Flash games. I'd rate 'em a solid 9/10.

>>>>>TOTAL<<<<<

In total I'd rate CITD a good 9/10. Decent storyline, great game play, and nice graphics add up to another masterpiece by Likwid! Thanks for reading!

Nicely written! :thumbs_up:

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]