Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Hey, this is me, I'm back and...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:13 am 

I hope I can become friends with you guys who joined the site recently.
(Yup, I'm a kind of old member, but I kept a lot of time without checking the site, so you can consider me a newbie again... yaaay :S)

For this message the author Vinninsv has received thanks from:
sexyfiregirl, YngwieOfDoom

Post subject: Re: Hey, this is me, I'm back and...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:00 am 

Wow, kinda surprised to see a familiar face these days. What with all the bots and spam. Long story short I guess Likwid has been gone for over a year. Logged in the other day to make Yngqieofdoom a moderator to help with the bots (they talked on facebook). Don't think he's been online since, very few old members are online these days, and no one really knows what's gonna happen next. We're trying to get things up and running again what with Sokki being tired of the bots, Thing11th quiting (I think) Likwid being awall and Mike dropping off the face of the earth ages ago, but he was never that active to begin with.

Here are a couple threads we have been posting on recently (only 4 of us) so if you really are back it should be interesting as well as going over profiles from recent days.

viewtopic.php?f=5&p=22449#p22449

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11012&start=10

For this message the author alex5678 has received thanks from:
Vinninsv

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:30 am 

DAMN! Finaly! I got you over to get back again! It's so nice to see you again vinicius!;)
Well, there are alot of new games you can rate! And i'm slowly clearing up the forum ;)!
If i just had a little help with it:P That would be awesome.
There are like thousends of spam on this site.. Because the original member haven't posted 1k topcis in total, and they might have posted 5k posts in total.
But we got 6,5k topics, and 17k posts. And almost ALL of them are spam.. So well, this is going to be a pain :P. But! Likwid has returned! And is planing to do some awesome stuff! Let's wait for it, and be suprised! Welcome back Vinicius! We missed you dude;)
-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
Vinninsv

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:31 pm 

null

Last edited by Daikenkini on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:42 pm 

Daikenkini wrote:
Vinninsv wrote:
(Yup, I'm a kind of old member, but I kept a lot of time without checking the site, so you can consider me a newbie again... yaaay :S)

No, you are a loyal member, and therefore we cannot consider you a newbie again. You are much rather a veteran and as such, it is your duty to rebuild Likwidgames with us.

Welcome back bro.

I completely agree with daikeniki at this point.
You're not a mere newbie. You're a VETERAN! You were there when Likwidgames was at his Fullest glory! Do you remember our Avatar showdown competittion?I won it with 2 votes;o but man, that was a close call !;)
I'm currently looking for ways how to Mass delete the spam.
I found some methods through, but they aren't nearly effective as a multiple marker delete system. But it's still pretty effective. I do need some help from Sokki or thing11th to make this technique even more effective!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:07 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
Daikenkini wrote:
Vinninsv wrote:

No, you are a loyal member, and therefore we cannot consider you a newbie again. You are much rather a veteran and as such, it is your duty to rebuild Likwidgames with us.

Welcome back bro.

I completely agree with daikeniki at this point.
You're not a mere newbie. You're a VETERAN! You were there when Likwidgames was at his Fullest glory! Do you remember our Avatar showdown competittion?I won it with 2 votes;o but man, that was a close call !;)
I'm currently looking for ways how to Mass delete the spam.
I found some methods through, but they aren't nearly effective as a multiple marker delete system. But it's still pretty effective. I do need some help from Sokki or thing11th to make this technique even more effective!

Haha, thanks guys, but y'know... Me being a newbie or veteran won't change my duty to help you. BUT, for some personal stuff here with my family, I rarely can use my actual computer, and it really sucks to access the site through mobile. Besides all that, I'm really gonna try to help you guys, and I guarantee that when these personal stuff are done with, I'll try my best to bring the site back to full glory. XD

For this message the author Vinninsv has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:17 pm 

No problem man. You're atleast showing yourself again! I understand if you're in a hard situation with you family. Family goes above all! We have faith in you that you will come back as much as possible! But you shouldn't forget about your family problems tho ;) Keep your stuff together! ;) and if there is anything I can help with, just pm me on either likwidgames, or facebook;)!
-Yngwie-

PS: Sorry, I wanted to quote but I was unable how to quote because there were already 3 quotes and I couldn't figure out how to quote just one section..

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
Vinninsv

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:34 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
No problem man. You're atleast showing yourself again! I understand if you're in a hard situation with you family. Family goes above all! We have faith in you that you will come back as much as possible! But you shouldn't forget about your family problems tho ;) Keep your stuff together! ;) and if there is anything I can help with, just pm me on either likwidgames, or facebook;)!
-Yngwie-

PS: Sorry, I wanted to quote but I was unable how to quote because there were already 3 quotes and I couldn't figure out how to quote just one section..

you can view the quoted text, and remove the quotes (including the quote codes) which are like quite and /quote placed in [ ]..

Quote:
this is quote

Yes, family is in first place, so I hope its all good for you, Vinninsv!

For this message the author Sokki has received thanks from:
Vinninsv

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]