Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: New moderator at work!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:04 pm 

The our games section has been completely cleared!
I did mention that the ultimate defence section from this forum part doens't have any topics yet. IIt would be cool if one of the mods or Likwid itself could make a interducing to this game or somethingg ;)
Likwid games section clearence: Complete

I will start clearing the newbie section soon enough!
and to complete the clearence of our comunity, I will sweep away all the spam in the general section!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:45 pm 

Hello People of likwidia. It took me 15 minutes to clear the spam of the last 3 weeks.
I'm not going to delete the spam every day or so. I'm just going to hold a full out clearence once in 3 weeks or each month. This is for me way less exhausing, and easier.

-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
gabrielok

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:14 pm 

So, a month ago i cleared the forum. As promised, i will do this around 3-5 weeks.
For today, the forum has been completely cleared again. The general section was pretty swarmed, but some sections didin't have spam at all. I think the bots are trying to only post one the most logical forums such as newbie section or general section. I have to ask you guys, to report further spam that are included in any thread. It's of course not your job to read every thread for spam, it's my job. but if you look through the forum and the threads, and you mention spam comments. Please report them So i can easily delete them. Thanks ;)!
-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
likwid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

Keep up the great work! I will have an update for all of you on my latest project very soon!

For this message the author likwid has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:46 am 

likwid wrote:
Keep up the great work! I will have an update for all of you on my latest project very soon!

That's a rarity? I haven't heard anything of you on facebook.
But, wel thanks for visiting us again. Again, some people gave up already. I also though you wouldn't return back. I have been cleaning it as promised. and wil be cleaning it. But not everyday. I think you can understand why ;)
Welcome back Likwid!

-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:07 pm 

The site has once again been cleaned out of spam. Please try to use the forum a little bit more population of Likwidia. I can use some help. It's importent that people keep he water flowing( the forum) In order to bring life back in nature(forum) If the flow of water stops flowing, then the chance of surviving also falls.. This is the same as with Likwidgames.
If we keep cleaning out the forum, but we do not let the posts flow. Then there is no way we can make a come back.
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:49 pm 

It's been awile Likwidians. I didn't have enough time to visit Likwidgames. So, i made some quick time to clear out the forum again. The forum is free of spam again for the upcomming days. Iíll probably come back in 3 weeks-2 months to clear out the forum again.
In the main time, i might just login to gain my daily amount of exp.
I'm not sure if my work here is still appriciated. I never hear thank you or anything. But then again If i didn't delete the spam in the first place, this site would probably have over 50k spam right now. So it's a good thing that maintain it. I just hope Likwid will let us hear about himself once more again. And about his "Good news"
Hang in there thing11th, Sokki, Gabriel, vinisiv, jacker! You guys are with me the only hope for Likwidgames Together with Likwid.
-Yngwie-

Post a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2