Likwid Games
http://likwidgames.com/forum/

I've pretty much had it right now!
http://likwidgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1553
Page 1 of 1

Author:  YngwieOfDoom [ Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:56 am ]
Post subject:  I've pretty much had it right now!

Okay some following Likwidians.
I just about had it with this site..
I like it, thats not the problem..
I'm just pist off that Likwid been unactive for a whole month without Announcing it!
This site is active for what? 3 whole years.. and after that. Its dying out because of spam, inactive members/owner, lack of upgrades, updates, improvments..
I've been active alot for 2 months to help out. After that. I stoped being active to look what happend and then, Likwid seems to be off for one month.. I don't care personaly but, hire in a sub admin to take over the site for a while!
We are lost without a trace here!

Why even trying to put in effort on this site? If the creator of it doens't put any effort in it AT AL.. I'm really pissed off right now, I'm dead serious..
Likwid must make decicions right now.
Announcing that the site is closing...
Or make some more sub admins who actually maintain a website..
I'm done here..
Greetings, Yngwie...

Author:  Sokki [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I've pretty much had it right now!

Yep, some decisions has to be made...

Author:  Quicksmasher [ Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I've pretty much had it right now!

I will try to come online more frequently again! :(

Author:  jacker77 [ Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I've pretty much had it right now!

Its true the site is dying from the spam, inactive members and everything and i really wanna know what likwid's doing about this problems and what he has to say.

Author:  YngwieOfDoom [ Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I've pretty much had it right now!

Is does look like He's going to do nothing about it.
Being offline for 2 months and counting..
I don't want to black mail Likwid but.. What are his ideas for the site actually?
I'm worried about Likwid and Likwidgames. I don't know if he can keep up with all these spams..
What are we going to do about it as a comunity?
We should protect Likwid from going down. We cannot wait for Likwid to return.
We have to solve it.. With the power we have.
global mods:
Are you people able of promoting other locals
If so, make some of the most active members local mods.
so we can atleast delete al the spams everyday. Till Likwid got back.
We have to do something about this whole problem..
People, I got SO much more important things to do in my life but, Likwidgames games is somehow pretty important to me.. I'm not going to give that up because of the spam, inactive members, and a inactive admin.
-Yngwie-

Author:  gabrielok [ Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I've pretty much had it right now!

I still check it everyday. Perhaps likwid died? Or had really serious personal problems? If not, he has really abandoned this great place to rotten and get dusty. What a shame. I still hope he will come back, make more mods/spam protection and this forum will shine again. But until then I don't think there's anything we can do.

Author:  YngwieOfDoom [ Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I've pretty much had it right now!

gabrielok wrote:
I still check it everyday. Perhaps likwid died? Or had really serious personal problems? If not, he has really abandoned this great place to rotten and get dusty. What a shame. I still hope he will come back, make more mods/spam protection and this forum will shine again. But until then I don't think there's anything we can do.


well,, thats one reason why a site should have atleast one extra admin.
As backup if the other doesn't want to maintain the website anymore.
I personaly think that Likwidgames is going to die out..
I did pretty much to lift up the site but, nothing worked.. Besides. I'm just a normal user. I can't delete spam or anything.. So, I can't help the site with that stuff.
I also find that the responsebility that lies into only 2 other people slightly dissepointing..
Likwid only made sokki global mod, and thing11th. And mike is gone. ( Been inactive for 8 months now). I don't think this site is able to survive in these days.
There are A LOT of sites that have better games, better comunity, better layouts, more active members, active creator, more orginized staff team.
This site is not compareble anymore to the regular game sites of these days..
I've been active on Vizzed.. I really enjoy it there but. I don't want to leave this site.. Its somehow pretty important to me.. I mean. I'm third best player on this site like: Come one.. I have to give a a little damn about the site right? I've been here since 2011. I'm already from the older generation. I saw how Likwid growed to the best freakin website out there. And then. I saw it falling in a dark pit without a depth..
-Yngwie-

Author:  Quicksmasher [ Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I've pretty much had it right now!

I want to comment on 2 things that you mentioned, Yngwie.

Firstly, Likwid DEFINITELY wants to further maintain the site. I'm not saying he's doing a good job on that - Likwid you know you're not very active and this is something you have to work on. You should view this as constructive criticism.

Thing is, opening a small studios and running it is a pain in the ass which requires GREAT willpower. Likwid has proven already he wants to do something with Likwidgames.

Secondly ... As long as he can pay for Likwidgames, it's never going to die out ... He can't just stay inactive after he has spent his last of his pennies. At one point or another, he will release another great game, and Likwidgames will become active again. Lively communities are of ever changing and evolving size. Currently we find ourselves to be at a low point. But that's not an indicator of Likwidgames dying out anytime soon. Good points though, Yngwie.

I have to agree with Gabrielok that, for now, we have yet to see what the future holds. But I'm kinda optimistic about Likwidgames becoming something greater again, even surpassing its former greatness.

Author:  YngwieOfDoom [ Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I've pretty much had it right now!

Quicksmasher wrote:
I want to comment on 2 things that you mentioned, Yngwie.

Firstly, Likwid DEFINITELY wants to further maintain the site. I'm not saying he's doing a good job on that - Likwid you know you're not very active and this is something you have to work on. You should view this as constructive criticism.

Thing is, opening a small studios and running it is a pain in the ass which requires GREAT willpower. Likwid has proven already he wants to do something with Likwidgames.

Secondly ... As long as he can pay for Likwidgames, it's never going to die out ... He can't just stay inactive after he has spent his last of his pennies. At one point or another, he will release another great game, and Likwidgames will become active again. Lively communities are of ever changing and evolving size. Currently we find ourselves to be at a low point. But that's not an indicator of Likwidgames dying out anytime soon. Good points though, Yngwie.

I have to agree with Gabrielok that, for now, we have yet to see what the future holds. But I'm kinda optimistic about Likwidgames becoming something greater again, even surpassing its former greatness.


I defnitly hope that LikwidGames wil come out this stronger then it is now.
I'm not sure of the Comunity comming back.. Due the spam A LOT of people gave up on it.
Not to mention A LOT of the players here don't even pay attention to the forum, and are just gaming.

I Agree with gabriel to. I haven't seen ANY kind of improvment between the time I left, and the time I came back. Not a single one.. I did read a lot of ideas but, they are like snow for the sun. I don't see it anymore.
Thanks Kwikz. Its cool to know that you actually agree with me at these points.
Lets hope the best for LikwidGames.
-Yngwie-

Author:  jacker77 [ Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I've pretty much had it right now!

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
gabrielok wrote:
I still check it everyday. Perhaps likwid died? Or had really serious personal problems? If not, he has really abandoned this great place to rotten and get dusty. What a shame. I still hope he will come back, make more mods/spam protection and this forum will shine again. But until then I don't think there's anything we can do.


well,, thats one reason why a site should have atleast one extra admin.
As backup if the other doesn't want to maintain the website anymore.
I personaly think that Likwidgames is going to die out..
I did pretty much to lift up the site but, nothing worked.. Besides. I'm just a normal user. I can't delete spam or anything.. So, I can't help the site with that stuff.
I also find that the responsebility that lies into only 2 other people slightly dissepointing..
Likwid only made sokki global mod, and thing11th. And mike is gone. ( Been inactive for 8 months now). I don't think this site is able to survive in these days.
There are A LOT of sites that have better games, better comunity, better layouts, more active members, active creator, more orginized staff team.
This site is not compareble anymore to the regular game sites of these days..
I've been active on Vizzed.. I really enjoy it there but. I don't want to leave this site.. Its somehow pretty important to me.. I mean. I'm third best player on this site like: Come one.. I have to give a a little damn about the site right? I've been here since 2011. I'm already from the older generation. I saw how Likwid growed to the best freakin website out there. And then. I saw it falling in a dark pit without a depth..
-Yngwie-


Yngwie's totally right. If Likwid had at least made some other admins, it would have backup in cases like this. Somtimes i wonder what Likwid was thinking when he made a site like this. I've also been on this site since 2011 though Yngwie was before me and I know it has everything to be the best. The levels which makes the site kinda competitive, the games which makes it entertaining, the profiles which makes it communicative and helps to keep in touch with other users, the forum which helps user stay updated about stuff going on in likwid games. I only see two problems. The activity of users and the security control of the site. If this problems are not solved, i honestly see no future for this site. We can solve the activity problems by ourselves at least but the security is up to you likwid. >:( :(

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/