Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

What do you guys prefer to see in 2015?
Monthly avatar items. 26%  26%  [ 7 ]
New developed games from likwid. 19%  19%  [ 5 ]
More forum activities. 19%  19%  [ 5 ]
Exp events such as compittitions. 30%  30%  [ 8 ]
None of above. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
All of above. 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Can't be bothered. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 27
 Post subject: POLL: decide likwidgames future!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:03 pm 

Hello guys, as promised. I would post a voting poll of what you guys wanted to see this comming year! This post includes boths the developing of new games, and the come back of the monthly avatar items. I know that likwid is the one to decide the final result. But this poll enables you to show your opinion!
-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
sexyfiregirl, Vinninsv

Post subject: Re: POLL: decide likwidgames future!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:53 pm 

What do you mean by forum activities? I voted for that, anyway

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm 

gabrielok wrote:

It means more forum activities like updates, reviews, previews, site news and that kind of stuff.
you can vote on 2 options.

Daikenkini wrote:
For 2015 - New Games
For 2016 - Next Poll

=P

I see you're a fan of games. know that Likwid will probably be absence again If he has to be concentrated on his new game. I think a new game for 2015 besides castawasy troops would be a fine idea! But We need other updates too ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:05 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
gabrielok wrote:

It means more forum activities like updates, reviews, previews, site news and that kind of stuff.
you can vote on 2 options.

Daikenkini wrote:
For 2015 - New Games
For 2016 - Next Poll

=P

I see you're a fan of games. know that Likwid will probably be absence again If he has to be concentrated on his new game. I think a new game for 2015 besides castawasy troops would be a fine idea! But We need other updates too ;)

ooo now I see! That's exactly what I wanted hahaha. And I also wanted "EXP events", but I already voted on the monthly avatar items

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:12 pm 

Quote:
ooo now I see! That's exactly what I wanted hahaha. And I also wanted "EXP events", but I already voted on the monthly avatar items

Ah, i see. I understand what you mean. But to bad you can only vote once :P.
I also suport exp events. Including birthdays exp rewards..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:13 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:

Hmmm, that would be interesting!
Perhaps we could win more exp if we login on our birthday! Like 20-30

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:17 pm 

gabrielok wrote:
YngwieOfDoom wrote:

that Or 100+ exp depending on your lv present exp.
vizzed.com gives 2,5k VIZ( vizzed cash) for your birthday.
so say, between 75-240 exp depending on your lv would be awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:38 am 

gabrielok wrote:
YngwieOfDoom wrote:

I think it would be better if it just happened. I mean, I probably won't be active on the 9th of April, simply because my family would be trying to get me out of the house. If I returned and got present instead of an award that would be amazing, but the present shouldn't be taken away if I am not active on my birthday. Imagine if your friend did that to you, would you still call him a friend?

Also it would need to be more worthwhile than what you can earn in a day. Maybe a double experience award for the day when you login? You could earn any where between 20 and 100! Thanks would be worth 4 as well during that time.

I know many want another Likwid game, but I feel that likwid would be in a state of absence like he is now. I feel likwid needs to build up the site once more THEN release a game. If we had monthly avatar items, then he would have to be on at least every month. I like to change my avatar every 4-8 months (As you can probably see the new outfit) so having more variety would be nice.

For this message the author Evil_Paragon has received thanks from:
gabrielok, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:36 am 

Yoo, guys... so, well, first of all, i'd like to thank Yngwie and everyone that actually managed to keep the site alive, and also for bringing some new people to it. Anyway... I vote for the avatar items, cuz they're just the big advantage this site had over others, they're the ones who made me sooo active back in a few years, it's a shame to see the items state now, and also, I voted for the forum activity stuff, cuz the forum rules \m/
Btw, I believe that some improves on this forum are needed, for instance, when thank someone, it kinda annoyed me to remember that it still goes up to another page just for the "Congrats, you just thanked someone xD" message. I Believe it should modernize a little, with this and some others small improvements, we might actually bring new people to the forum too.

For this message the author Vinninsv has received thanks from:
Evil_Paragon, gabrielok, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:51 am 

Vinninsv wrote:
Yoo, guys... so, well, first of all, i'd like to thank Yngwie and everyone that actually managed to keep the site alive, and also for bringing some new people to it. Anyway... I vote for the avatar items, cuz they're just the big advantage this site had over others, they're the ones who made me sooo active back in a few years, it's a shame to see the items state now, and also, I voted for the forum activity stuff, cuz the forum rules \m/
Btw, I believe that some improves on this forum are needed, for instance, when thank someone, it kinda annoyed me to remember that it still goes up to another page just for the "Congrats, you just thanked someone xD" message. I Believe it should modernize a little, with this and some others small improvements, we might actually bring new people to the forum too.

Good words! Glad to see your return hehe.

I wasn't annoyed by the thank thing yet, but now I am! xD

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next