Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Please read!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:02 pm 

Haven't been on this site at all for around 3 years yet I still managed to find my old account which brings me back old memories :) .I had forgotten all about this site until today. I remember being on this site for hours and hours on end playing games till midnight and that the only thing that mattered was leveling up. It seems like this site has barley change over the years which makes me a little sad seeing the site I had once loved as a kid been forgotten about by its owner :( although nothing lasts forever it's still a shame to see this site not being lived to its full potential.

Post subject: Re: Please read!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:45 am 

i was thinking the same thing, been coming to this site for a long time and now no new games for months! looks like i may be looking to join up on a different gaming site

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:30 am 

Hey hey hey, likwid has just came back to tell us that he is working on the site again but is preparing.

I suggest staying on this site, the more active it is the more it will stay active. If people leave because they aren't doing anything, then everybody would leave eventually because the population just keeps going down.

LRM, I suggest you make an avatar and engage yourself more.
Jeremy, I am surprised you made it to Level 11 without posting once.

Both of you should take the time to go through some of the more recent forums (from December to now) as that is when likwid gave us this good news.

(Of course this had to happen when Yngwie was taking a break, ha.)

For this message the author Evil_Paragon has received thanks from:
jacker77

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:46 pm 

I've saw a post similar to this. And it was also from him.

Anyhow. It's nice to see some more activity among the users. But they shouldn't try to talk Likwid down. He put alot of effort in the site to prevent SPAM and bots. And instead of complaining, people should be happy about it. I just hope people didn't forget, what kind of mess this site used to be like a year ago. But thanks to Likwid (that promoted me to moderator) And thanks to the support of the veteran users, the site got back up track!

Just to let you people know.

-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:05 pm 

i suppose i can stick around. i dont use the forums at all. i am certainly here for the gaming seeing as how i am level 11 without the forum use. never have i used forums. i always liked the style and not so much spam way this gaming site has given its users. after reading up a bit on forums i see things are trying to get back to better. what i havent seen is what exactly happened to make this site go from good to not so good overnight. can we still not get new games?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:25 am 

I think you should really dig into the forum more. It will inform you more about the people who use the site, and gives you information about their ideas. Also, likwid wil interduce new games through the forum.

To give answer to your question: Likwid added an new game lately, it is a snake based game that has alot of castaway elements into it. I personaly though the game was pretty enjoyable, but alot of people don't really agree on that i guess. Likwid is currently busy with an mobile thing if i'm correct, before we're going to get new games, an wide variety of players prefers to see new avatar clothings/items. So, i guess we'd get that first before we get new games.

-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

I'm not gone, just working on some exciting projects for you guys :)

For this message the author likwid has received thanks from:
Evil_Paragon, Jatakas, jeremy0027, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:56 pm 

Well.. i have been a member here for over 5 years.. and i enjoy coming to this site to play some games and unwind.. people must understand.. that likwid also has other obligations outside of this site.. life does get in the way at times.. so let us all have patience and understanding for him.. he has spent a lot of time building this site up.. so let us support him..

For this message the author Jatakas has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]