Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Yo likwid, I got a fun idea!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:29 pm 

On everybody's page there is that achievements section.

How about when the site comes back, all of us that are trying to keep it going get a new achievement!?

Maybe called something like "Life Support" or something... wait no that's morbid... "Party Pusher"? Nah that sounds like we did more than we actually did.
Whatever the name is, some great contenders are:

You (likwid)
Yngwie
Thing11th
and ahh...
me? (pls).

Now of course new people might want the achievement.
So maybe you could give it to someone who post a comment in a forum when it hasn't been active for 24 hours? That would make it almost impossible to get when busy but would encourage users to participate in the forums more.

For this message the author Evil_Paragon has received thanks from:
likwid, YngwieOfDoom

Post subject: Re: Yo likwid, I got a fun idea!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:01 pm 

Evil_Paragon wrote:
On everybody's page there is that achievements section.

How about when the site comes back, all of us that are trying to keep it going get a new achievement!?

Maybe called something like "Life Support" or something... wait no that's morbid... "Party Pusher"? Nah that sounds like we did more than we actually did.
Whatever the name is, some great contenders are:

You (likwid)
Yngwie
Thing11th
and ahh...
me? (pls).

Now of course new people might want the achievement.
So maybe you could give it to someone who post a comment in a forum when it hasn't been active for 24 hours? That would make it almost impossible to get when busy but would encourage users to participate in the forums more.

the tittle could be Likwidian civilian? No idea xD.. I have been active on here since 2011? So, it's been roughly 5 years on here for me. I do think an acievment would be reasonable for people that have been active since a long period of time..
Don't forget nightwolf, he might not be active on the forum, but he still comes to visit daily.
-Yngwie-

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
Evil_Paragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:13 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:

the tittle could be Likwidian civilian? No idea xD.. I have been active on here since 2011? So, it's been roughly 5 years on here for me. I do think an acievment would be reasonable for people that have been active since a long period of time..
Don't forget nightwolf, he might not be active on the forum, but he still comes to visit daily.
-Yngwie-

Well you see it's more about keeping the site alive than being old.
A new person could show up tomorrow participate in site stuffz and when the site gets back its popularity they would be worthy of this achievement.

What about this name: "Necromancer"? but again, it sounds like the site died but really it's just weak right now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:44 pm 

Evil_Paragon wrote:
YngwieOfDoom wrote:

-Yngwie-

Well you see it's more about keeping the site alive than being old.
A new person could show up tomorrow participate in site stuffz and when the site gets back its popularity they would be worthy of this achievement.

What about this name: "Necromancer"? but again, it sounds like the site died but really it's just weak right now.

I do not assosiate Necromanher with Likwidgames.. So, it should be themed to the site.
Well, i agree on you. I'm not sure about this, the idea is great, but when while you decide if you're worthy and if you got it, do you keep it and can you start acting inactive again? should it be a monthy achievment so people will keep staying active?
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:04 am 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:

I do not assosiate Necromanher with Likwidgames..
-Yngwie-

I don't see why you wouldn't associate it.
Necromancer means someone who brought a dead being back to life. Fictional as of our current technology level and methods used in various novels/games/movies include splicing, magic, advanced science, zombieism and a few minor ones no one really cares about.
There are pros and cons to everything and this one's pros are that the winners kept something alive and the cons are that it's a bit of a dark word and the fact that the site didn't die as I've said, it's just weak.

For this message the author Evil_Paragon has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]