Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Thrash can section for useless threads suggestion,
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 pm 

So, Sup dudes.. I'm YNGWIEOFDOOM.
I guess anyone knows me here. So following Likwidian brothers.
Since Likwid isn't returning. I'm going to try to think of some nice ideas to keep the forum cleaner.. Well, of course.. Untill the return of Likwid nothing will be considered but, the plans are already handed on table then.
My idea is to create a thrash can section for Useless threads, closed threads, pointless threads.
You can look at them when they are in the thrash can but, you CANNOT response on them anymore. Of course. You might try to ask one of the moderators to for consideration to re-open your thread. But, this will not happening often.. Only if your thread got thrashed for no reason. or by accident.
In this section we can put ALL our spams. They will not be shown on the front page like the forum game section doens't update on the front page. Instead of that. Make forum games able to be updated to the front page. Since their are not that much people anymore being active. This will no longer cause to much problem like it did in the past.

]I do have to mention one thing..
We do need more moderators to update the thrash can section. And to clean it once at a time so it will not be overfilled. I don't think sokki and Thing11th are able to do this on their own. How much I would'nt like to make adventise for myself.. I think I would do pretty good at a following moderator.. Same goes for kwikz and gabriel. And maybe jacker.
I know sokki and thing11th well. We can corperate pretty good.
Kwikz is a trusted likwidian within the site, and he's intelligent can be of help.
Gabriel is just like me pretty well known with the following current moderators so corperating won't be a problem. I'm not that sore if jacker would like the idea. But, he helped us to with defending the site.
Well, so far my ideas.

UPDATE: This idea is still applied in my opinion, but since Likwid has returned, it might be an great idea to be used. Instead of posts being deleted, they will end up in a thrash can secion. After they're put in the thrash can, you can permanently delete them from both the site, and the site's data.
-Yngwie0

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
gabrielok, jacker77, sexyfiregirl, Thing11th, ultra_knight

Post subject: Re: Thrash can section for useless threads suggestion,
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 pm 

ultra_knight applauds.

good idea :D

note:removing my lunar glasses from 19 august to 25 august
i do that rarely so take your time cause u wont be seeing those eyes for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(5 days later)oooooooooong time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:27 pm 

Thanks for the suport guys. I would like more people to read this and response to it.
If likwid sees this idea. Thn it might actually be used.. I got a bunch of other ideas for the site. I will post these when I have more free time.
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:38 am 

I don't know much about the trash can idea... I think old threads can be left the way they are. Likwid just has to implement measures to reduce spam, IMHO.

I think if there were enough moderators, it could be interesting to have some type of approval for threads. But of course this would require someone to be on all the time, and would require much more moderation. Just an idea.

I support anything that happens. Likwid has to do something, that's just it

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:06 pm 

I Can be online pretty often. not ALWAYS 24/7 and 364 but, I always check the site EVERYDAY.
So yea.. Well, for duplication topics the thrash can section can be useful. It's just a idea though ofcourse.
I'm so glad you people agree with me at this point!
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:11 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
So, Sup dudes.. I'm YNGWIEOFDOOM.
I guess anyone knows me here. So following Likwidian brothers.
Since Likwid isn't returning. I'm going to try to think of some nice ideas to keep the forum cleaner.. Well, of course.. Untill the return of Likwid nothing will be considered but, the plans are already handed on table then.
My idea is to create a thrash can section for Useless threads, closed threads, pointless threads.
You can look at them when they are in the thrash can but, you CANNOT response on them anymore. Of course. You might try to ask one of the moderators to for consideration to re-open your thread. But, this will not happening often.. Only if your thread got thrashed for no reason. or by accident.
In this section we can put ALL our spams. They will not be shown on the front page like the forum game section doens't update on the front page. Instead of that. Make forum games able to be updated to the front page. Since their are not that much people anymore being active. This will no longer cause to much problem like it did in the past.

I do have to mention one thing..
We do need more moderators to update the thrash can section. And to clean it once at a time so it will not be overfilled. I don't think sokki and Thing11th are able to do this on their own. How much I would'nt like to make adventise for myself.. I think I would do pretty good at a following moderator.. Same goes for kwikz and gabriel. And maybe jacker.
I know sokki and thing11th well. We can corperate pretty good.
Kwikz is a trusted likwidian within the site, and he's intelligent can be of help.
Gabriel is just like me pretty well known with the following current moderators so corperating won't be a problem. I'm not that sore if jacker would like the idea. But, he helped us to with defending the site.
Well, so far my ideas.
-Yngwie-

Thanks Yngwie for proposing that i shoulb be added as a moderator but am still a kid and won't be of much help. I agree about adding moderators, active ones and i trust that you, kwikz and gabriel are up for the job. Just think they should be asked about this first.
-Jacker-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:43 am 

Just going to bump this idea.
It's an old proposing idea, but i still wish this to be implented into Likwidgames. IT'll make my job as moderator more effective and the forum will look clearer.

-Yngwie-

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]