Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: LIKWID PLEASE READ: Urgent Changes that need to be done ASAP
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:30 am 

1.) Post count AND Latest Posts Tracker (see frontpage sidebar) BOTH DISABLED on the TV / MOVIES section, like it is the case with the forum games section. This can be temporary, we can let it come back to normal AFTER we got rid of the spammers.

2.) A Human verification box on the register page to prevent FURTHER SPAMMERS from coming to OUR SITE.

3.) Communication! Likwid you need to keep up the connection between you and the Community during any stage Likwidgames might goes through, as you did during the development of Mini Heroes (Note how many informative newsthreads were started by either Decker or Likwid himself!!!)

For maintening the fairness, please feel free to add further points for Likwid to read through them. I personally wouldn't call for more moderators / administrators, but IT COULD BE WE DO NEED SOME MORE.

Thanks for reading.

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

Last edited by Quicksmasher on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For this message the author Quicksmasher has received thanks from:
gabrielok, Sokki, Thing11th, YngwieOfDoom

Post subject: Re: LIKWID PLEASE READ: Urgent Changed that need to be done
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 pm 

This actually is a useful thread. HlwcI would bring it. Thanks quikz. Don't sweat itcto much dude.
Lets hope likwid is FINALY going to grap in.. O do not think this site can survive the internet in the state that it is right now..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:55 am 

Let's also keep this thread bumped.

We've discussed (nearly) all of this actually, but in different threads spread around the forums. Especially some threads Likwid could easily oversee. This thread title should increase the chances of him seeing & reacting! :)

I hope :(

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:49 am 

That makes no sens I'm sorry bro completely. Agree with you using this thread for the major problems today.
But, the whole tittle thing.. Likwid will not see this tittle if he doensn't even login to LikwidGames.
The chance would be better him reacting on this tread. Ita indeed a calling tittle.
But, as long as he stays away seeing nothing of our hard work and schouts for help. No kind of tittle is going to let him logon magicaly. Not to make fun out of it or anything.. I didn't give you a thank for no reason. This thread might help us further.
The subjects you're discussing are all importent points for thesite. If we could have more active people then maybe we don't even need Likwid around us. 4-5 moderators against the spam will solve that one problem. As long as Likwid doesn't return. No new moderators will be pointed out.
Lets hope the active player we so have stand up from theri lazy asses and finaly make their move on the forum againt. I'm using my android phone atm. So, that may be so reason for typos.
Great typic/thread though kwikz. I'm a 101% behind you! And, lets hope our other following likwidians will becto!
-Yngwie-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:15 pm 

I've completely lost hope and stopped putting effort here until Likwid's arrival. I think until then, nothing needs to be discussed further, because there is nothing we can do. We tried to make it more active, but failed. Without Likwid's intervention, from now on this site is dead for me. Sorry Kwikz, Yngwie, Sokki and others. I'll still be around, you can contact me, but I'll most likely post no further as this is practically the bottom of the pit.

When Likwid makes a move, be it close the website or revive it, I'll be back.

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:33 pm 

gabrielok wrote:

I also love to come back to a website that has been closed +

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:37 pm 

Quicksmasher wrote:
gabrielok wrote:

I also love to come back to a website that has been closed +

Yay, I made lots of sense :laugh:

But you got the point.

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:33 am 

I went to ask the official phpBB forums (the same forum software people) and there is nothing I can do. :( Sorry guys.

If we all meant to pop out of bed, we would live in toasters.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:20 pm 

Thing11th wrote:
I went to ask the official phpBB forums (the same forum software people) and there is nothing I can do. :( Sorry guys.

What can they do to change it?
And, what actual job to they have, or what kind of conection to they have toward Likwid and LikwidGames?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:31 pm 

He went on the forums of those who created this very forum software. They are made mostly for support towards customers who are using their platform.

There's no connection between them and Likwidgames.

Image Image Image

Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next