Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Post all possible bugs related to the website here.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:34 am 

This forum is to help keep the topics neat by having you, the users to post your possible bugs related to this site here.

i have only noticed 1 bug to this site, and it has already been listed before, for some odd reason, at the top right of the site, it showed that i was logged in, i refreshed the page 3 times, and i was still logged in, but there was 1 problem that wouldnt go away after each refresh, it acted like i wasnt logged in, and restricted my access to many of the site's features when logged in, and as i have already listed, i was already logged in, yet it acted like i was logged out, this bug was at least temporarily fix by relogging.

if you the user found a possible bug related to this website, similar to the one iv listed above, post them here.

Post subject: Re: Post all possible bugs related to the website here.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 pm 

yeah i appreciate this thread but if this is made...It makes the whole section(Site feedback and Suggestions)useless and pointless...thats all I can say

Akosibitoy:I feel sad...
Sokki gives Akosibitoy an EPIC cookie...
Akosibitoy feels EPIC!!!

For this message the author akosibitoy has received thanks from:
Thingamajig

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 pm 

well thats certainly true, with 2 topics, in this forum, i suppose ill have to make up at least 2 other site related forums, right?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm 

I gotta agree with Akosibitoy here.

I like how you're trying to keep the forum neat and tidy but the site feedback and suggestions will lose its purpose. And also, if an admin/mod/user is looking for a certain bug to reply about, it would get really clustered with posts about hundreds of bugs.

And what's more is that if someone wants to post the URL of a bug-topic, and they post this topic, the user/mod/admin will have a hard time finding the bug and comments related to it.

And usually, an admin/mod will lock a topic if a bug is resolved, but they won't be able to lock this topic due to the many other bugs that will be unresolved after one has been.

Time for Nintendo to CRESCENDO (okay, that was lame) anyways, E3 is gonna blow your socks and shoes and fashion accessories off! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:16 pm 

hmm, i wonder why i didnt think of that o.O

oh well, least i tried

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:54 pm 

I dont know if these are bugs but I noticed that under the "top adventure games" there is "view all action games", it also happens in the other ones, and because under the "top action games" there is "view all games" there is no "view all strategy games", and when I click the "view all seomthing games" it only opens an new page with the main page.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]