Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 8 of 10   [ 97 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 pm 

there should be an archer class :thumbs_up:
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:39 am 

Idea 1: i would love to see a lot of customization options, such as custom pets, items, character and (the truly extreme rare) custom skills.

Idea 2: a variety of items, such as a magic user with wands, sceptres, staffs, talismans, spell books, and charms, melee users could have, polearms, daggers, long swords, short swords, great swords, exotic weapons such as scimitars, dual bladed swords (not as in duel wielding a couple of swords, dual bladed as in a single sword with 2 blades, like 1 version where it has a blade on each end of the hilt, and another version where it has 2 thin blades coming from 1 end of a hilt), sickles, and even scythes, archers could have throwing knives, darts, shortbows, longbows, compound bows, crossbows, (maybe?) shurikans, and the list goes on.

Idea 3: a variety of pets, such as the very usual realistic pets, such as dogs, cats, birds, and wolves, to the fantasy pets such as a baby dragon, gryphon, elementals, basilisk, etc.

Idea 4: a variety of stances and attack styles for each weapon being implemented into the game.

Idea 5: extremely unique items, that is visually awesome, useful, and comes straight from your imagination, rather than copied from other games, for example the chakrim weapons in a game called kingdoms of amalur, damn did i love those weapons, they were simply circular bladed discs, that was tossed at an enemy, and like a boomerang, they came back, in the game, they only came as a duel wielded weapon, but they were AWESOME, least in my opinion they were, i have never ever seen a weapon of this attack style, in ANY of the games i have played either, my guess is it is hard to balance, but idk.

Idea 6: should create a magic melee class, if you think about it, all standard rpg and mmorpg games, only comes with 3 standard classes, a physical melee, a physical ranged, and a magical ranged class, but no magical melee class, there are only a handfull of games with a magical melee class, one of which that comes to mind of dragonage, which has whats called an arcane warrior subclass of the mage, which turned the strength requirement of items to a magic requirement, which essentially makes the mage a magical melee user, but a real magical melee user should be far more unique than something like that, for example, this class type could only use a very special magical enchanted hilt, that when used, it creates an elemental blade, the element of the blade is dependant upon the enchantment of the hilt,(think of a lightsaber from the star wars movies and games) I.E. a fire hilt creates a blazing flame blade.

Idea 7: There should be a highly complex crafting and enchanting system, I.E. create a hilt, and you can enchant the hilt to be an enchanted elemental hilt, a maximum of 2 enchantments per item, crafted and enchanted items should be far better than the storebought counterparts if the user was able to master craft the item, however it will be far harder to obtain a master crafted item.

thats all i got for now, sorry for listing an idea that has already been posted previously, be a pain to read through 70+ comments lol.

also as a side note, some of these ideas are either extremely rare to find in a game, or have never been in a game before, at least not in any of the games i have played, for example, i have only played 2 games that allowed customs skills, warcraft 3's world editor, and elder scrolls oblivion, while the elemental hilt idea as far as i know of, has never ever been featured in ANY of the games previously.

Enjoy :D

Last edited by PixelKiller on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For this message the author PixelKiller has received thanks from:
awsomesocks1, Quicksmasher, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:43 am 

you should be able to buy the stuff like ruby shards and other stuff like that

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:57 am 

Is anybody reading my list on page 7?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:40 am 

how about....
2 pets at the same time or
a teammate?
i like your wish evil_paragon :thumbs_up:

For this message the author jaywagger06 has received thanks from:
Evil_Paragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:56 pm 

i shall post a new message to bump this thread so a potentially epic thread dont get buried and lost forever in the ocean of old/outdated threads

also check out my list of ideas just a few comments up on this page :P

also to keep this on topic, i have also updated my list of ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 am 

it need new elements,mount are confirmed houses too

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:47 pm 

awsomesocks1 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler plain Overpowered.

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

For this message the author Quicksmasher has received thanks from:
gabrielok

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:16 pm 

Quicksmasher wrote:
awsomesocks1 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler plain Overpowered.

How would anyone in pure lucid state of mind ever add that to a game? Pff, it's completely nonsense, imagine the powers it would grant players.

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:49 pm 

gabrielok wrote:
How would anyone in pure lucid state of mind ever add that to a game? Pff, it's completely nonsense, imagine the powers it would grant players.

Lol, you misunderstand. An Archer class would be cool and I believe Likwid would be able to balance it. However ...

Spoiler:

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

Post a reply Page 8 of 10   [ 97 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next