Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Elements the game!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:56 pm 

No, this is not a repost. I accidently deleted my previous elements the game topic.
I lost ALOT of posts because of this.. It's a shame. But nothing to do about it. I'm glad enough that almost all the spam has been deleted from this comunnity!

I'm proud of my own work to be honest;) I've found out how to use moderator abilities pretty fast and pretty effective;)!

Ok. Back to the topic. This Topic will be all about the same subject as the previous topic.
Elements the game! Now I won't be posting the whole explaination stuff now. I will post those later. I don't have that time atm.
But i will show you guys some improved information about this game! and why this game is worthh trying it out!

I will also try to hold some tournements IF enough people are active on this topic, and actually play this game. I'm not completely sure how to make those tournements, because shearing for a oponent ( one of the oponents from Likwidgames) could be linked to a total random person. Wich ends into a failed tournement. so i will have to figure out some stuff before doing such.
You can use this topic for:

strategy: suggestions or questions
Deckbuild strategies: questions about how to make a deck, how you made your deck, what deck you have
Your favorite card: You can post here your favorite card/s
your favorite deck: Your favorite deck such as momo decks, or mixed element decks and other different deckbuild that you like to use!

rules:
There aren't many rules to this topic. But this are some of them:
No posts shorter then 30 charachers: I don't like to see little comments like: Cool, I like this game, Wow me to! No. I want this thread to be taken serious.
This is a good example: I like this game, I've played it in the past. I used a earth deck with light cards in it such as "blessing" I still play it/I quite it though.
this is a bad example: wow, I love this game!
Since i'm the creator of this topic, all posts that are either to short, harsh, or spam Will be deleted by me personal.

Good game everyone!
-Yngwie-

Post subject: Re: Elements the game!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:54 pm 

So as i one promised, here is a update of my play!
I won 3 nymphs this week! nymph queen, red nymph, and today greenrare nymph!
Nymphs are rare cards.
Attachment:
elements.png
elements.png [ 640.3 KiB | Viewed 2468 times ]
I only save my rare cards. pure for the luckycharm look. I got a couple of shards, couple of weapons, a couple of nymphs, and a couple of unbuyable monster cards. just like weapons, shards, and nymphs. Rare other cards. These cannot be bought in the bazar, and have a special rarity abbove weapon cards.
a small example are : miracle Pharoh, and artic squid.
I cannot update video's or anything. So i cannot really post my play. But i'm pretty good considering the force of my deck.
-Yngwie-

Post subject: Re: Elements the game!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 am 

It's been a long time now since i last updated this thread. I've had a epic battle against a Hope user. I litterly coppied his strategy using mindgate. It was a completely epic showdown! And i beat him because he was out of cards. We were both unable to damage each other due our hope cards. But using some green nyphs and psions, i brought him back to 43 hp. I really enjoyed this dual. I wish more people would play Elements on here. It's a pretty good game.
Attachment:
Using someone else's strategy..png
Using someone else's strategy..png [ 630.42 KiB | Viewed 2379 times ]

So yea, that was the dual. I'm sorry for the close up firefly queen.
-Yngwie-

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]