The Portal Walkthrough
Created by SokkiAugust 22, 2010, 1:52 pm
Especially for LikwidGames here is it:
1. Turn right twice, face the sofa.
2. Look closer to the sofa by clicking the middle. Get the screwdriver on the top right of the screen.
3. Go back, turn right. Use the screwdriver to unscrew the screws except the screw on the bottom right.
4. Click the red button. Something opened.
5. Turn right twice, a piece of the wall opened. Use the screw driver to jam the gears on the top. After the explosion, the monitor on the right will show four numbers: 7, 2, 9, 4
6. Face the sofa again. Click on the top left of the sofa. Move the pillow, you will see a red button on the wall. Click it. The floor starts to move. You are in an elevator.
7. After the elevator stops, turn right twice. There is an entrance, enter.
8. You are facing two dark etchings on the wall. The main purpose of the game is to light these two etchings.
9. Turn left, you will see two doors, the storage and the teleporter.
10. Enter the storage, turn right, you will see a lock on the wall.
11. Get closer. Now click the right button seven times, then the left one two times, and then the right one nine times, and the left one four times. You will hear something unlock. The red button in the middle is to reset the lock.
12. Go back, turn right twice, you will see a big machine. Click the bottom left of the machine where the wires are, you will find a red wire. Click the bottom right of the machine, again where the wires are, you will see a crowbar, pick it up.
13. Turn left, exit the room. Now enter the teleporter.
14. Turn right. You will see a blank wall. Use the crowbar to smash the wall three times. You will see a letter inside the wall, "W", which means you are facing west.
15. Turn right twice, you will see three handles. Click on the top right edge of the top right handle. You will see a blue wire.
16. Turn left, exit the room. Now turn right twice, you will see yet another two doors: Center A and Center B.
17. Use the crowbar to knock the label off the "Center A" label. You will get a yellow wire, and also pick up the crowbar.
18. Enter Center A. Pull the handle to the right to turn on the computer in the Center B.
19. You will see that each wall in Center A has an orange monitor, and all showing a letter, all of them are "N". The monitors will only show four kinds of letters. N, E,S,and W. Yes, four directions.
20. Turn left. This monitor doesn't show a letter. Click the wire on the top to look closer. Open the lid, put the blue wire in. The monitor will show the letter now.
21. Knowing that the wall in the teleporter room is west. Now we know that the direction of the door in Center A is South.
22. Exit Center A, and enter the Center B. You will see six buttons on the wall. Each button controls two monitors in Center A. You have to make the monitors in Center A correct. The directions correspond to the letter shown on the monitor.
23. Here is the solution: Label the buttons 1, 2, 3 from left to right on the top row, and the 4, 5, 6 on the bottom row. Click 1, 2, 5, 6 each one time, and 3 three times. You will hear a sound. Now one of the etchings lights up.
24. Turn right. You will see another computer. There are three lights in the middle, but they are still not on yet.
25. Go back to the elevator room. Face the wall with a window.
26. Look closer, then look on the left. You will see a weird machine. Click the button on the machine to make the ball float.
27. Go back twice, now turn right twice. Put the red wire into the black rectangle hole on the wall.
A strange machine similar to the one before appears. Click the button to make the ball float.
28. Turn left, click the green button on the wall to activate the elevator.
29. After it stops, turn left. Use the crowbar to loosen the gear on the bottom. Get the gear and the crowbar.
30. Activate the elevator again.
31. When you get to the bottom, go to Center B, turn left, the last machine. Click the bottom right of the machine, open the lid, and put the yellow wire and the gear in.
32. Go back, click the button to float the ball.
33. Go to the teleporter room. Look closer at the small monitor in the glass. The monitor will show a number and a word. You can change the displayed number and word on the monitor by changing the three handles in the room to the left. So in total, you will see eight sets plus the one on the right bottom of the screen: #4 = A.
34. Here is the solution to this puzzle: "#100 = THIS" represents T+H+I+S = 100. Each letter represents a number. You have to figure out each letter by decoding these nine sets.
35. Go to Center B. Turn right. Now you should see three lights on, and a word on the screen. Add up the number of this word (the word is random). Then click E button on the bottom right. You will hear another sound.
36. Exit the room, and face the wall with the etchings. Click the panel on it. You will see a message: Gate 1 Opened.
37. Activate the elevator again. You will see gate 1 opened. Enter.
38. Get closer to the green minotor. Click the buttons to read the messages.
39. After you finish reading the messages, go back, and turn left to face the door which you were told not to enter.
40. Use the crowbar to open the gate, and enter it.
Congratulation, you've complete the game! Although it was the hardest Point-and-Click adventure that I couldn't finish it without a walkthrough.
Latest Avatar Item
Leather Wrist Bands
Paradoxals5 is now level 3!
5 days ago
likwid1999 is now level 2!
5 days ago
daylee19 is now level 4!
5 days ago
TheSpoon334 is now level 4!
6 days ago
slash8180 is now level 12!
7 days ago
Monthly EXP Leaders
Latest Game Walkthroughs