Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New way to gain EXP: Loyalty
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 pm 

Wow, that's awesome! :thumbs_up:

For this message the author sparkyboy6 has received thanks from:
11rh10

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:26 pm 

logging onto likwid is fun, gives me a sense of joy that i am going to play games late into the night, i need a more social life but hey gaming is fun too.... right?

For this message the author thatguy8some has received thanks from:
11rh10

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:47 pm 

CheekyMonkey wrote:
:twisted: Hi Shadowzz you absolute beast :twisted:
Shadowzz wrote:
Wassup Cheeky Monkey

what the heck this is not a chat room!!!!!

The space I used to write this is completely useless and worthless...justlike this comment :P
CheekyMonkey wrote:
nothing much Shadowzz considering im in your room also on likwid

iWicked (xSsx WiCKeD) you are beast too :thumbs_up:
iWicked wrote:
Hey, thanks, Jade! :D Hope you don't mind if I call you by your real name. :) Your Beast yourself. :thumbs_up:
CheekyMonkey wrote:
Its all good B.T.W im Shadowzz's sister
:) :D :laugh: :thumbs_up: ;) :| :cool: :mr_green: :~( :drool: 8| :embarrased: :evil: :exclaim: :gangster: :idea: :lips_sealed: >:| :oops: :question: :roll_eyes: :( :O :twisted: >:( -> :P :S :angel:

For this message the author spyman00 has received thanks from:
11rh10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:03 am 

thanx a bunch likwid! :thumbs_up:

For this message the author DEN133 has received thanks from:
11rh10

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:22 am 

ohhh so thats why im level 10...

For this message the author slash8180 has received thanks from:
11rh10

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 am 

It is actually an interesting feature I haven't seen on other games sites. It is nice that you reward users for visiting the site, but to be totally honest 10 EXP is too much because you can simply log in and don't interact with the site at all. I'm not complaining, but I think that maybe 2 EXP would've been enough.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:32 pm 

Ulldellebre wrote:
It is actually an interesting feature I haven't seen on other games sites. It is nice that you reward users for visiting the site, but to be totally honest 10 EXP is too much because you can simply log in and don't interact with the site at all. I'm not complaining, but I think that maybe 2 EXP would've been enough.

Dear Ulldellebre, I'm sorry, I really am, but I have to disagree....actually, depending on the level you are, that is almost nothing. You see, every time you level up the amount of exp required to the next level goes up by about one third. I'm on the brink of level 12, for which I still need 30exp out of 2672. This would take ages for me, because I don't use the site to play anymore, I just post stuff (sth for which you don't get almost any exp). I still need 3 days to level up. If we used 2exp, I would need 15 days just to complete a little edge of the level bar. Summing up, 10 is a reasonable amount.

Now that I am started on this topic, I think this experience for loyalty should increase by, let's say, 1/4 every level, to keep up with the exp need. Also, there could be bonus, for example, a week in a row could give a certain amount, a whole month could give more and so on. This would help a lot. I am very loyal to Likwid Games and don't get all the experience I should. I login about 5 times everyday and almost always express significant opinions in the forums. Just saying :)

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
11rh10, joce310

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:22 pm 

I wish you gained exp for performance from how well you perform in the games, do you think there is any way likwid could ever incorporate that?

For this message the author Longdawg7 has received thanks from:
11rh10

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:37 am 

Longdawg7 wrote:
I wish you gained exp for performance from how well you perform in the games, do you think there is any way likwid could ever incorporate that?

Once again, this matter appears. Oh boy.

Lemme explain: To have the game influence your profile on the website, the developers of the game would have to code themselves the link between both. Which means that, unless Likwid gets a deal with programmers of the games that are added, he will have to make all games for the website, which isn`t viable at the current dimensions of the website (Nor is Likwid the god of programming).

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
11rh10, Longdawg7

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:06 pm 

gabrielok wrote:
Longdawg7 wrote:

Once again, this matter appears. Oh boy.

Lemme explain: To have the game influence your profile on the website, the developers of the game would have to code themselves the link between both. Which means that, unless Likwid gets a deal with programmers of the games that are added, he will have to make all games for the website, which isn`t viable at the current dimensions of the website (Nor is Likwid the god of programming).

I am aware of this fact, I am also certain that this site and programmers could work together to create a code that could do such a task, if they want this site to really take off, they will make that happen. Look at kongregate, they have a system where you get rewarded, it may not be xp but you get achievements and what not, thats way cooler than what likwid is doing right now. I appreciate the answer, and for future responses you post, a little less rudeness would be appreciated.

For this message the author Longdawg7 has received thanks from:
11rh10

Post a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next