Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Castaway Island TD Discussion
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:29 pm 

I`m already downstairs hehe, going for the fourth boss. But not all stars.Yet.

EDIT: All stars. OOOOHHHH YEAH SHRINK TRAP!!

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm 

I fought already five bosses :D

YAY for all stars on the third dungeon :P The monsters were no match for me and my Level 3 Pixie!!!

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 pm 

wow nice man o.O.. i cant beat the 1e boss >,< i lack in it.. but its the best towerdefence game ever!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:28 pm 

YngwieOfDoom wrote:
wow nice man o.O.. i cant beat the 1e boss >,< i lack in it.. but its the best towerdefence game ever!!

I suggest playing it on easy then :P

See see, Likwid didn't forget 'bout ol' Grandma Simbi!

And I also unlocked the spring trap! :D The funny description is definitely worth a read, hehe.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 pm 

lol completely best TD Game ever created...sooo far...muhahaha likwid will out-do himself again after a while,but this can keep us going for a while for now hehe cant wait for a 3rd castaway island game,if any comes out,that would be so EPIC to play a 3rd and final castaway trilogy game,unless there are plans for more hehe,but this is an epic game,hats off and thumbs up to ya likwid and cast who helped :gangster: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:02 pm 

Ennokk wrote:
lol completely best TD Game ever created...

I hope you mean the best, the greatest, the coolest and the most beautiful TD Game ever created :cool:

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:48 pm 

pretty good game, one of the best tower defense games i have played, it combines a few features from a few other games into one game, the tower creation is very original but bugs the question: who operates in these towers!?

graphics is pretty good, i would say 4/5 for graphics in my opinion.

though there is 1 minor annoyence i did notice, in certain maps, the circle indicating the range of the tower can be kinda hard to see, the colors yellow and white does not go good with the beach/snow maps since it just blends in with the map.

also, i will suggest one thing as well, in my opinion the game needs a minimap in each level that shows the path and layout of each map, in a tower defence game when waves are automatically started, you need as much time as you can get to get prepared instead of exploring the map figuring out which location is best to build the defenses at.

other than that, the game is pretty good, 4/5 in my opinion.

also, the game needs a bit of balancing in the pets and towers, i have only played this game once, and barely half way done, but i can tell you right now that the pet and towers are unbalanced, since the best pet would be the plate lizard, and in combo of this, just spam the boulder towers, with a few steam towers, already won most levels with a perfect win, though cant say much about that since its on easy mode.. in any case, just wanted to point that out.

im not sure if anyone got this as well but, everytime i got the requirements for an achievement, it continuously says that i got it, I.E. everytime i get a double kill i get the 2 in 1 achievement, but when i go to the achievements screen it doesnt show that i got it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:52 pm 

So now I was just giving myself a match with the finalboss of the mountains ... GARM! But sadly, he couldn't even stand a chance against all these towers and traps :thumbs_up:

Back to the world map, the looking of the snow dungeon all-stars gives us a warm welcome! Hooray, now let's enter the final dungeon ... the volcano peak!

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:35 am 

im likeing the ggame but it lags so much its not funny. its like waiting for a fat guy to get out of a stall at mckdonalds.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:36 am 

ok i cant beat the first boss i have all the stars on all of the levels befour the first boss and the 5 skill poinst befour the first boss as well. i also picked the lommi can anyone tell me how to beat the first bass and what to put the skill points in. please iv tryed like 10 times. and im also on the medium difficulty. plaese help.

Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next