Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Castaway Island TD Ideas for future Updates
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:50 pm 

I have already FOUR ideas for future updates :D

1.) The Arrow Tower seems to be overpowered for 100 Gold. The Laser Tower is nearly never worth building/upgrading, only when there are not enough trees in near, which fortunately isn't (and shouldn't be) the normal case in Castaway Island. I think this tower should be nerfed a little.

2.) More gempower! Hell, I see how the attacks comined with gems change and which bonuses this has, but I'd like to have a second charakteristic bonus for each gem!

Ruby: Bouncing attacks - after the normal attack of this tower the missile bounces and may hit another monster, dealing 50% damage (+ "burn" status chance)
Sapphire: Recoil for the hit monsters (+ "frozen" stauts chance)
Emerald: Higher Critical Hit Chance (+ "poisoned" stauts chance)
Topas: Higher Range / Higher Cadence (+ "stunned" status chance)

3.) Bonus Levels / Map Editor when the game was completed at hard difficulty :3

4.) An in-game encyclopedia and another button to view the achievements! I can't return to the menu, but want to see my achievements ... it's impossible, very annoying sometimes!

An in-game encyclopedia having an entry for all traps, towers, monsters and of course bosses would be awesome! Sometimes when I plan out strategies I have the feeling it lacks information.

-> Castaway Island TD Discussion | -> Castaway 3 Fans Wishlist Thread

Image Image Image

For this message the author Quicksmasher has received thanks from:
Ennokk, likwid, TassioSouza, YngwieOfDoom

Post subject: Re: Castaway Island TD Ideas for future Updates
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:57 pm 

Great ideas Quick,i likes em i second the motion especially for the encyclopedia for achievements,monsters and traps to help plan out a more aggressive strategy as the game starts
p.s Who doesn't likes themselves the satisfaction of seeing thier achievements hehe :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:25 pm 

I completely agree with your ideas, principally numbers 3 and 4. What I think is that the laser tower could cost 500 coins, hit both air and ground enemies, because that makes sense, and be a little less powerful, but engage the enemies non-stop.

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:48 pm 

i agree, nice ideas, i like the secondary effect for each gem the most.

For this message the author PixelKiller has received thanks from:
Quicksmasher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 pm 

Other ideas:

1- Cristal could have like 100 hearts instead of 10, so that a worm caused something like 2~5 damage, and a big monster caused like 12~15, something like that because it`s really different when you die because fast creatures overpassed your reload time or when you couldn`t kill big ones.

2-We could get mana for every unit of time skipped for next waves, like, if you start a wave just after the last one, you get 15 mana, and if you let it go alone, you don`t get mana.

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

For this message the author gabrielok has received thanks from:
Quicksmasher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 pm 

PixelKiller wrote:
i agree, nice ideas, i like the secondary effect for each gem the most.

I know right! :D The game would be even more strategic then ... I really hope Likwid is going to implement something like that (it doesn't require any additional animations either :3)

gabrielok wrote:
Other ideas:

Let's keep everything in one list that we grant Likwid a quick Overview of what the Community suggests okay! :)

Added #5 and #6 to the list, suggested by Gabrielok.

1.) The Arrow Tower seems to be overpowered for 100 Gold. The Laser Tower is nearly never worth building/upgrading, only when there are not enough trees in near, which fortunately isn't (and shouldn't be) the normal case in Castaway Island. I think this tower should be nerfed a little. [by Quicksmasher]

2.) More gempower! Hell, I see how the attacks comined with gems change and which bonuses this has, but I'd like to have a second charakteristic bonus for each gem!

Ruby: Bouncing attacks - after the normal attack of this tower the missile bounces and may hit another monster, dealing 50% damage (+ "burn" status chance)
Sapphire: Recoil for the hit monsters (+ "frozen" stauts chance)
Emerald: Higher Critical Hit Chance (+ "poisoned" stauts chance)
Topas: Higher Range / Higher Cadence (+ "stunned" status chance)

[by Quicksmasher]

3.) Bonus Levels / Map Editor when the game was completed at hard difficulty :3 [by Quicksmasher]

4.) An in-game encyclopedia and another button to view the achievements! I can't return to the menu, but want to see my achievements ... it's impossible, very annoying sometimes! An in-game encyclopedia having an entry for all traps, towers, monsters and of course bosses would be awesome! Sometimes when I plan out strategies I have the feeling it lacks information. [by Quicksmasher]

5.) [NEW] Cristal could have like 100 hearts instead of 10, so that a worm caused something like 2~5 damage, and a big monster caused like 12~15, something like that because it`s really different when you die because fast creatures overpassed your reload time or when you couldn`t kill big ones. [by Gabrielok]

6.) [NEW] We could get mana for every unit of time skipped for next waves, like, if you start a wave just after the last one, you get 15 mana, and if you let it go alone, you don`t get mana. [by Gabrielok]

Image Image Image

Last edited by Quicksmasher on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author Quicksmasher has received thanks from:
gabrielok, TassioSouza

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 pm 

Good

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:07 pm 

Traffy45 wrote:
Good

It has no reason to be bad ;)

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:40 pm 

Quicksmasher wrote:
Traffy45 wrote:
Good

I know!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:46 am 

Traffy45 wrote:
Quicksmasher wrote:
Traffy45 wrote:
Good

I know!

That`s really good we`re all good.

Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next