Username or Email:

Password:
Remember Me
  Forgot your password?

New to Likwid Games?

It's easy and free. Interact, Rate games, Earn EXP and Build your own Avatar.

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: LIKWID PLEASE READ THIS!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:21 pm 

Likwid i have an idea for stopping the spam. I think the best thing you can do right now would be delete all the accounts that are spam bots and for a while disable new user creation.Please do something soon this is getting really bad!

Post subject: Re: LIKWID PLEASE READ THIS!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:21 pm 

ok let me get this straight if you spam your account gets deleted that's got to be one of the stupidest and troublesome idea iv ever heard if you do that you would gat so people to complane and you would f*** up a prfectly good gamming wedsite but if anyone agrees at give them a chance to stop if and what if they did it by accident or they got hacked. >:( (sorry for the harsh words that just realy ticks me off)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 pm 

There are numerous things for saving against spam (such as simple Questions that work as captcha during sign up), so limiting the new sign ups won't be used.

We need Likwid for this thou.. I can't code stuff :/ Thanks for your concern guys :)

For this message the author Sokki has received thanks from:
gabrielok, YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:14 am 

I really hope he sees this!!
Now most of the time there are spam posts instead of users' on the front page. This is really annoying

Well hello there! Have a nice day! :D If you have anything nice to say, please post it on my profile, I will be glad to read :P You can also PM me. I'm friendly!! (95% of the times... the other times I just bite people, you know)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:12 am 

The spammers usually use the account twice that I have noticed. And the questions would get most of these spammers away. :)

Sokki, can we code the question into the sign up page or is that only a admin thingy? :)

If we all meant to pop out of bed, we would live in toasters.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:01 pm 

11rh10 wrote:
ok let me get this straight if you spam your account gets deleted that's got to be one of the stupidest and troublesome idea iv ever heard if you do that you would gat so people to complane and you would f*** up a prfectly good gamming wedsite but if anyone agrees at give them a chance to stop if and what if they did it by accident or they got hacked. >:( (sorry for the harsh words that just realy ticks me off)

Well what i mean by spambot is a account that does nothing but spam.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:09 am 

11rh10 wrote:

The spammers aren't real people, just bots. :)

If we all meant to pop out of bed, we would live in toasters.

For this message the author Thing11th has received thanks from:
spyman00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:09 am 

will i haven't been opening my account for a while but i was opening likwid games every day and i have seen spam lots of it and i feel bad for that likwid games has its glory ya know? how ever though i don't think likwid have been into the site for a while now >.> i think he's focused on mini heroes or another game lately
and well like seriously when was the latest avatar item changed huh?
and whats with dem exp rates do ya need 4 years to lvl up from 21 to 22?
cm'on likwid the site was awesome so keep it like that if ya need more people to help then get more people to help i bet there are lots for volunteers for ya
am seriously worried bout the site now since that AD belt shown under the games and all dem spammers shown up, just give em the likwid blast and take all the site up at once and one more thing ya need more games since will its been a long while since i seen the likwid logo before any game....since castaway propably....and that's the stuff that brings more people....more games from the best flash games creators in the world the maker of the legendary castaway serious...LIKWID!

For this message the author ultra_knight has received thanks from:
YngwieOfDoom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:29 am 

ultra_knight wrote:
will i haven't been opening my account for a while but i was opening likwid games every day and i have seen spam lots of it and i feel bad for that likwid games has its glory ya know? how ever though i don't think likwid have been into the site for a while now >.> i think he's focused on mini heroes or another game lately
and well like seriously when was the latest avatar item changed huh?
and whats with dem exp rates do ya need 4 years to lvl up from 21 to 22?
cm'on likwid the site was awesome so keep it like that if ya need more people to help then get more people to help i bet there are lots for volunteers for ya
am seriously worried bout the site now since that AD belt shown under the games and all dem spammers shown up, just give em the likwid blast and take all the site up at once and one more thing ya need more games since will its been a long while since i seen the likwid logo before any game....since castaway propably....and that's the stuff that brings more people....more games from the best flash games creators in the world the maker of the legendary castaway serious...LIKWID!

I Have to go with ultra knight.
he has some serious points there.
the last time I went on likwid's profile to look if he was active, he was like 3 weeks offline..
I mean.. Come on. You're a creator of va site. I know, personal life is important to but, atleast keep some updates.. And seriously.
Take more people likwid..
There are plenty of active players (oh well not really but..)
Who only wants the best for the site.. I'm a good example, ultra knight, gabrielok.
The only 2 sub admins are like thing11th and sokki.. 2 out of the 24500 people on this site!
Dude, please.. Take this serious oke?
Make some more sub admins. Let them have access to upgrade stuff.. You will have time to do your own thing. While others will help you out.
This site is amazing, its just need more help. We got so much potentionals! Why not using it Likwid!?

Greetings, Yngwie

For this message the author YngwieOfDoom has received thanks from:
gabrielok

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]